Home Care Services in Naval Base
If your family is in the process of deciding between home care services in Naval Base for your loved one or placement in a nursing home, Visiting Angels® Norfolk, Portsmouth and Suffolk can help. With over 20 years of experience, we’ve helped countless families wisely navigate this major life transition.
There are many benefits to our home care services for Naval Base versus nursing home care that you should know about:
- Familiar surroundings. Almost every senior, when asked, would rather age in place than relocate to a nursing home. Remaining in familiar surroundings allows aging adults to maintain a sense of control and security.
- Pets. Home care allows your loved one to stay with their furry friends. Pets are a tremendous benefit to their senior owners, providing them with comfort, companionship, and reduced levels of anxiety.
- Affordability. When compared to nursing home care, our home care services in the Naval Base area are much more affordable. Because we target and customize our services and provide hourly rates, you never wind up paying for packaged services you don’t need or use.
- Personalized & Customized. We tailor our services to your loved one’s exact needs, on the schedule that works for you and them. We also take great care to match your loved one with a caring and compassionate local caregiver who complements their personality and temperament.
- Safety & Health. Our team at Visiting Angels Norfolk, Portsmouth and Suffolk is available to your loved one 24/7, should the need arise. Our caring and compassionate caretakers will provide frequent updates on their status and/or any changes. Our administrator will also check in with them regularly to make sure they’re happy with their care.
Of course your situation is unique and your decision about home care should take everything into account. We offer a free, in-home consultation to help you do just that. We will answer all your questions, listen to your concerns, and provide expert advice. While we’re there, we will also conduct a complimentary fall-risk assessment and discuss important fall-prevention techniques.
Home Care Services Available in Naval Base
With our services being fully customized and personalized, we can help with a myriad of tasks, such as:
- Bathing, grooming, & dressing
- Medication reminders
- Fall prevention and overall safety while living at home
- Health meal planning and prep
- Light housecleaning
- Transportation to doctor appointments, pharmacy, and errands
- Encouraging and monitoring meals and fluids
- Upbeat, compatible companionship
In addition to home care services, at Visiting Angels Norfolk, Portsmouth and Suffolk, we offer the following for Naval Base:
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Palliative Care
- Social Care
- Dementia Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- End of Life Care
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Respite Care
- Long Distance Care Giving
We are proud to offer our home care services to aging adults in the following nearby areas:
- Naval Base
- And the surrounding area
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you’d like to learn more about our home care services in Naval Base, or if you’d like to schedule an appointment for your free consultation, please reach out to Visiting Angels Norfolk, Portsmouth and Suffolk today.
Serving Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and the Southern Hampton Roads Area
Visiting Angels NORFOLK, VA273 Granby St #200
Norfolk, VA 23510