Visiting Angels of Toms River is proud of our team of amazing caregivers and the gentle, compassionate care they provide for many of the seniors in our area. As providers of elderly care, we have only one goal; to do everything we can to make it possible for our senior customers to continue living independently at home rather than spending their golden years living in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Our mission is to provide our elderly clients and their families with the highest quality care, support, and in-home elderly care required. We believe our caregivers are the heart and soul of our home care agency. We expect them to provide the same high level of care as they would a member of their own family. We will never accept anything less.
If you think you have the experience, drive, and skills needed to become one of Visiting Angels of Toms River's caregivers we WANT to hear from you today!
Our BenefitsAs a caregiver at Visiting Angels of Toms River, your job comes with an amazing benefits package, including:
- Competitive rates of pay, with paid training
- Premium hourly rate for weekend shifts
- Time and a half paid for overtime and holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible scheduling - choose the schedule that works for you! Perfect for Nursing and Healthcare students!
- Monthly employee gift card reward incentive program
- Referral Bonuses paid for caregiver referrals
- Meaningful work responsibilities and a positive working environment
- 24/7 support from an experienced cooperative team
- Proper PPE is provided to caregivers
Obtain Your Certified Home Health Aide License Through Our CHHA School Program – Angel Caregiver Academy- Ask About Our Tuition Reimbursement !Click on this link for more information and to register: https://www.angelcaregiveracademy.com/
We are happy to provide the opportunity for you to begin your career as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA). Outlined below is some information regarding the Angel Caregiver Academy Certified Home Health Aide Training School. Please review the attached registration form to reserve your seat and send to:
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Training school
- NJ Board of Nursing-approved “Blended Online Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aide Curriculum”
- 15 online hours per week/total 60 hours over 4-week period/hybrid education
- 16 hours in person clinical training over a 4-week period (est. 4hrs. each week)
- NJ CHHA Licensing exam upon completion of the blended (online and in person) curriculum
- Cost- $250 tuition for Angel Caregiver Academy and training. Payment is required prior to start of classes and is non-refundable.
- A candidate’s licensing as a New Jersey Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aide (CHHA) is contingent upon the following: the successful completion of the Angel Caregiver Academy course curriculum; a passing grade on the New Jersey CHHA Licensing exam; and the fulfillment of any additional administrative requirements of the New Jersey Board of Nursing. (We will assist in the licensing process)
- New classes start every 6 weeks, contact us for the exact schedule of classes