Are you looking for a career that offers the rewards of building relationships with members of your local community? Whether you are interested in full-time or part-time work, you may want to think about applying for a caregiver job with Visiting Angels® East Lansing. We are looking to hire hardworking individuals who are compassionate and want to create real connections with local seniors in need of support.
When you join our team in East Lansing, you will have the opportunity to help others in a tangible way. Our caregivers assist seniors physically, socially, and emotionally, all depending on their specific home care needs. The important work done by these professionals helps elderly adults feel less alone as they age in place and also helps ensure their families can have a break from their caregiving duties.
Caregiver jobs revolve around bonding with care recipients in East Lansing on a personal level, assisting them with their daily activities, and helping their family members find peace of mind. Below are some of the responsibilities often related to this job description:
- Making conversation with seniors
- Providing walking and mobility support
- Driving seniors or arranging transport
- Accompanying care recipients to appointments
- Offering reminders to take medications
- Preparing healthy meals and shopping for groceries
- Assisting with bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Doing light housekeeping and homemaking tasks
- Helping seniors take part in hobbies and pastimes
The best candidates for our caregiver jobs are those who have a kind spirit, a warm heart, and exceptional communication skills. We go the extra mile to help our team members work in a supportive environment and offer flexible scheduling and highly competitive compensation.
Learning more about our caregiver jobs in East Lansing, Linden, Owosso, Corunna, Swartz Creek, Durand, and nearby communities is simple. Just reach out to our team at Visiting Angels East Lansing by calling (989) 314-0457 today!