Homecare Solutions from Visiting Angels of East, Lansing, MI
Homecare Solutions in East Lansing, Linden, Laingsburg, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels of East Lansing is a trusted source of homecare solutions for local families. To ensure that we are always offering the best quality home care, we maintain an open line of communication with healthcare providers, families, and our clients.
We also prioritize a holistic view of care, where we cater to our loved one’s physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs. Our collection of senior care services, Life Care Navigation, provides specialized homecare solutions that cater to each client’s unique health and wellness needs.
The senior care included in our Life Care Navigation collection are listed below:
- Alzheimer’s care: A Visiting Angels care professional will help your East Lansing loved one to enjoy their daily routine and remain as independent as possible.
- Companion care: We provide seniors with a skilled caregiver to help them with day-to-day tasks around the household and community. These tasks include meal preparation, errand running, housekeeping, laundry help, and friendly companionship.
- Dementia care*: Our caregivers help their clients relieve the effects of dementia by providing specialized assistance. Even if a loved one is dealing with memory loss, they don’t have to be removed from a familiar environment.
- End of life care: A caregiver supports East Lansing families and loved ones during the end-of-life transition through compassionate support and personalized care.
- Palliative care*: During palliative care, one of our caregivers attend to the needs of the whole person: physical, emotional, social, and spiritual.
- Personal care: For those who are struggling with their independence, Visiting Angels of East Lansing can help improve their mobility through one-on-one care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmissions): To avoid hospital readmission, a caregiver provides personalized care during and after a hospital stay.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program: During this program, one of our East Lansing caregivers teaches local seniors how to avoid falling. Throughout our experience, we have learned that falls are the main reason why many older adults lose their independence.
- Social Care Program: To help seniors remain connected with their friends and family, Visiting Angels of East Lansing teaches them how to text, use social media, surf the internet, and more.
Through the homecare solutions above, we provide client-focused care that can be personalized to fit your needs even further. To learn more about what services would be right for you, contact our office at 989-314-0457.
* Certified Palliative Care and/or Dementia Care not available at all locations.
Serving Shiawassee County including East Lansing, Linden and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels OWOSSO, MI215 N Water St #140
Owosso, MI 48867