Visiting Angels of Portage is urgently hiring caregivers in your area!
Visiting Angels of Portage is a locally owned senior care agency that provides personalized home care to seniors and disabled adults. Many day-to-day tasks, such as housekeeping and meal preparation, grow more difficult with age. As a result, aging in place becomes out of the question for millions of seniors nationwide. Some may believe that assisted living facilities and hospitals are their only options. But, at Visiting Angels of Portage, we know that’s not the case. As the heart of our home care agency, our caregivers do everything they can to ensure seniors live comfortably and safely in their homes which is why we are expanding our team!
If you are an experienced caregiver, have home care experience, or are interested in helping seniors in your community, we encourage you to apply.
Caregiver Responsibilities & Job Requirements
At Visiting Angels of Portage, we are proud to have a team of caregivers that provides our clients with top-quality services and helps them enjoy their senior years to the fullest.
As a caregiver, you’ll work one-on-one with your clients inside their homes and will be responsible for providing:
- Non-medical, in-home care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults
- Hygiene assistance such as bathing, grooming, dressing
- Assist with medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Mobility/transfer assistance
- Transportation assistance to appointments, shopping, errands
- Companionship and conversation
To be accepted to fulfill one of our open caregiver jobs, we are looking for the following factors:
- Any experience level welcome, even no experience and we will train you!
- Verifiable references
- Verifiable education credentials
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a vehicle with proof of auto insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Our caregivers are the heart of our home care agency. We do everything that we can to ensure that our work environment fosters personal growth.
At Visiting Angels of Portage, we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid training and ongoing professional development
- Work close to home. We’ll try our best to assign clients within your preferred location
- Flexible work schedule. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule. Work days, nights, and/or weekends. Work full-time or part-time.
- One-on-one client interaction
- Positive & rewarding work environment
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly rewards via our Angel Bucks program
- Year-end bonus opportunity
- and so much more
If you are a cheerful, dependable, skilled caregiver looking for the next step in your career, we would love to chat with you about the open caregiver jobs available! Click the link below to apply.