Visiting Angels of Portage Is Hiring Compassionate Caregivers to Join Our Team of ‘Angels’
Visiting Angels of Portage is seeking compassionate individuals who are committed to providing quality service to our clients and their families. As the heart of our home care agency, our ‘Angels’ do everything they can to ensure seniors live comfortably and safely in their homes. If you are looking for a fulfilling career that will also make a positive difference in your community, then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
While you take good care of your clients, we'll take good care of you! We do everything that we can to ensure that our work environment fosters personal growth. We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits and competitive compensation.
At Visiting Angels of Portage, we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid training and ongoing professional development
- Work close to home. We’ll try our best to assign clients within your preferred location
- Flexible work schedule. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule. Work days, nights, and/or weekends. Work full-time or part-time.
- One-on-one client interaction
- Positive & rewarding work environment
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly rewards via our Angel Bucks program
- Year-end bonus opportunity
- Discounts with Verizon Wireless plans
- Mileage Reimbursement
- and so much more
Caregiver Responsibilities & Job Requirements
At Visiting Angels of Portage, we are proud to have a team of caregivers that provides our clients with top-quality services and helps them enjoy their senior years to the fullest.
As a caregiver, you’ll work one-on-one with your clients inside their homes and will be responsible for providing:
- Non-medical, in-home care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults
- Hygiene assistance such as bathing, grooming, dressing
- Assist with medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Mobility/transfer assistance
- Transportation assistance to appointments, shopping, errands
- Companionship and conversation
To be accepted to fulfill one of our open caregiver jobs, we are looking for the following factors:
- Any experience level welcome, even no experience and we will train you!
- Verifiable references
- Verifiable education credentials
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a vehicle with proof of auto insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
If you are a cheerful, dependable, skilled caregiver looking for the next step in your career, we would love to chat with you about the open caregiver jobs available! Click the link below to apply.