Are you a caring and attentive individual who is looking for a new career in the Puyallup area? At Visiting Angels® Puyallup, we are actively recruiting for our caregiver jobs. Joining our team will give you the chance to use your time and energy to help make life better for elderly adults in your local community. Our caregivers work to ensure seniors are safe and comfortable at home. In addition, they establish lasting relationships with care recipients to bring joy and encouragement to their lives in challenging times.
Caregiving is a rewarding career opportunity that doesn't require previous experience in the industry. We are most intent on hiring competent individuals who display kindness and empathy and can show they have the time management, communication, and organizational skills to be the reliable caregiver our clients need.
There's no one set caregiver job description for our full-time and part-time opportunities. As we develop customized care plans for seniors based on their special requests and preferences, you may be asked to take on different responsibilities for different care recipients in the Puyallup community.
Here are some tasks you may be required to manage:
- Cooking healthy meals and doing the grocery shopping
- Running errands and going to the pharmacy
- Helping out with coordinating transportation to appointments
- Offering respectful assistance with bathing and grooming routines
- Reminding seniors to take their medications at the right time
- Being a gentle conversation partner and joyful companion
- Completing light housekeeping duties and tidying up
Take the first step towards a more rewarding career today. Complete the form below to request additional information about our flexible caregiver job opportunities in Puyallup, Algona, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Lake Tapps, Federal Way, Pacific, South Hill, Sumner, or a community in the surrounding areas.