How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Puyallup
Coordinating in-home care for a loved one in Puyallup is simple when you choose a care provider who understands your needs. At Visiting Angels® Puyallup, we go above and beyond to help families set up senior care they can count on. We always begin with a free consultation at the senior’s home in Puyallup, Algona, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Federal Way, Lake Tapps, Pacific, South Hill, Sumner, or a nearby town. Once we’ve determined a plan for their care, we then match them with a compatible caregiver from our professional team.
About Your Free Consultation on In-Home Care in Puyallup
We’ll fill you in on all the details of our senior care programs during a no-cost consultation in the convenience of your loved one’s home. Our goal is to address any concerns you have and provide comprehensive answers to your questions. We also use this time to gain insight into the senior’s daily care needs, lifestyle, and personality. This information helps us make the best recommendations for care as we design the senior’s customized care plan.
Other topics we’re sure to cover during this meeting are:
- How a caregiver can assist with light household chores and homemaking activities
- Types of physical support your loved one requires, including personal care
- How the caregiver will access the senior’s home
- Procedures for dealing with unexpected situations or emergencies
- Concerns related to memory issues
- Needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Favorite free time activities and hobbies
- Dietary concerns and meal preferences
- Medication requirements and the necessity of reminders
- Requested frequency and duration of care visits
- Preferred eating, sleeping, and bathing times
Matching Seniors with In-Home Care Providers from Visiting Angels Puyallup
Our free consultations come with no obligations. If you choose to proceed with our services following your consultation, we’ll take the next step of selecting your loved one’s caregiver. Personality compatibility, scheduling availability, and relevant skills are all important factors in this decision.
While we strive to make a match that puts you and your loved one at ease, we always leave the final decision up to you. Should you ever feel uncomfortable with the caregiver we’ve selected, we’ll quickly make an alternative match.
Get started with a no-cost in-home care consultation in Puyallup, Algona, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Federal Way, Lake Tapps, Pacific, South Hill, Sumner, or a neighboring community today. Contact Visiting Angels Puyallup for details.
Serving Southern King and Northeast Pierce Counties, WA
Visiting Angels in Puyallup, WA12511 Meridian St E
Puyallup, WA 98373
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.