Home Care in Auburn
The approach to home care that we take at Visiting Angels® Puyallup results in helping seniors in Auburn feel at ease in their own homes and at peace with the aging process. At the same time, we help families worry less and feel more secure in the knowledge that the people they love are living fully and on their own terms, even when age-related issues have made their circumstances difficult.
Because we strive to make care as comfortable, enjoyable, and rewarding as possible, we are ready to deliver care that is comprehensive. Our caregivers consider the emotional and social needs of care recipients while giving them physical support as required, boosting their quality of life and their well-being while promoting their safety and security.
More About Our Home Care Services
Your loved one will be matched with a home care provider in the Auburn area whose main goal will be to help them succeed in their journey of aging in place and thrive along the way. This care professional will deliver services according to a custom plan of care that is specific to your loved one. The care plans we craft for seniors often have the following services built-in:
- Assistance with housekeeping through completion of light chores
- Support with cooking, meal planning, and other homemaking tasks
- Aid with mobility, walking, and transferring from point A to point B
- Accompanying seniors as they run errands and go to appointments
- Getting involved in seniors' favorite hobbies and social activities
- Helping out with everyday routines, from toileting to getting dressed
- Making time off available for family caregivers through respite care
- Providing prompts to take medications according to schedule
We can also discuss our range of specialized services with you if your loved one is facing advanced care needs. For example, we can support them as they cope with a memory disorder through our Alzheimer's care and dementia care services, or we can provide palliative care if they are dealing with challenging health issues.
Get Started With Home Care in Auburn
The simple first step to making sure your loved one has the home care they need is to contact the team at our local office. When you give us a call, we will coordinate with your family to meet with you for a no-cost consultation in:
- Bonney Lake
- Federal Way
- Lake Tapps
- South Hill
- Or a community the surrounding areas
Request your complimentary home care consultation in Auburn. Call Visiting Angels Puyallup today!
Serving Southern King and Northeast Pierce Counties, WA
Visiting Angels PUYALLUP, WA12511 Meridian St E #102
Puyallup, WA 98373