Visiting Angels Rochester MN: What is Home Care?
If you have an elderly parent or loved one, you may have heard the term "home care" used in reference to seniors. This type of care assists elderly and disabled adults with daily tasks at home so they can age in place. If your loved one in Rochester has expressed a desire to remain independent, home care services from Visiting Angels® Rochester MN can help your family member avoid an unwanted move to residential care.
Visiting Angels Rochester MN is a trusted home care agency throughout Austin, Albert Lea, Hayfield, Stewartville, Kasson, Byron, Eyota, and the surrounding communities. We have experience caring for seniors in a variety of circumstances and we can help improve your loved one's quality of life at home.
How Home Care Helps Seniors in Rochester
The home care services from Visiting Angels Rochester MN help seniors in countless ways throughout the day. We can help your loved one get up and get going in the morning, keep a watchful eye on them overnight, or everything in between. Our non-medical aid helps seniors remain in their treasured homes despite the effects of limited mobility or aging. Our care is also flexible enough to accommodate changes if your loved one becomes ill or injured.
Some of the services which are frequently provided by Visiting Angels Rochester MN include:
- Dignified aid with grooming, dressing, bathing, and personal hygiene
- Providing medication monitoring and offering reminders to take prescriptions
- Helping with transportation to physician appointments or physical therapy
- Social care including joyful companionship, conversation, and friendly games
- Running errands for your loved one such as grocery shopping
- Planning dietary conscious meals and preparing food for the week
- Help with walking, transferring, safety, and fall prevention measures
- Assisting with folding laundry, vacuuming, and light housekeeping tasks
Ongoing Monitoring of Home Care in Rochester
At Visiting Angels Rochester MN, we want your loved one to be satisfied with their care services from start to finish. For this reason, we offer ongoing monitoring of our care. Our office administrator will provide occasional home visits and regular phone calls to your loved one to see how things are going. If you need to follow-up with our agency regarding your loved one's care, you can reach us by phone any time day or night.
Call Visiting Angels Rochester MN today and ask how our home care services can help your loved one remain independent.
Serving Olmsted, Mower and Freeborn Counties, MN
Visiting Angels ROCHESTER, MN302 Elton Hills Dr NW #200
Rochester, MN 55901