Are you looking for a job that is more than just a job? Somewhere you can both use and improve your existing skills, and learn new ones? Somewhere you can make a difference?
- Above average starting pay
- Yearly pay increases
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- 401k with Employer matching contributions
- $250 sign on bonus
- Medical Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Wellness Programs including discounted Gym Membership
- One to One Care
- Growth Opportunities with guaranteed hours
- Paid Training Opportunities/CEU Credits
- Matching clients based on location and skill level
- Overnights, days, and evening shifts available.
- Direct Deposit
- Family Friendly environment and Support Staff
- Work as little as 15 hours per week or 40+ per week
If you've been searching for work that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and to contribute to your community in a meaningful way, then a caregiver job with Visiting Angels® Rochester may be the perfect next step for you. Our caregiver jobs are perfect for those who feel a deep compassion for seniors and disabled individuals and want the work that they do to have a real impact on their lives. Our companion caregivers in Rochester are so much more than just employees, they're valued teammates who become essential parts of the families they serve. The services that our caregivers provide make it possible for seniors to hold on their independence and live life in comfort and dignity.
A position with Visiting Angels Rochester is a chance to grow both personally and professionally. With us, skill-building is a given, since each day brings new challenges for companion caregivers. Those selected for a caregiver job with Visiting Angels Rochester can also choose to pursue advanced training to become expert caregivers with specializations in dementia care.
Some of the tasks that those who take on a caregiver job in Rochester may be asked to perform include:
- Providing dignified, one-on-one assistance with bathing, dressing, and more
- Helping out with light housework and preparing meals
- Transporting seniors to appointments or on necessary errands
- Monitoring to prevent accidents and providing helpful reminders
- Offering meaningful companionship and emotional support
Fill out the form below to find out more about our available positions at Visiting Angels Rochester and see what a caregiver job could mean for your future!