Elderly Home Care In Midtown Sacramento, CA
Searching for elderly home care can be overwhelming. Visiting Angels Midtown Sacramento sits down with you and your loved one explaining the whole elderly home care process.
The best way to provide the highest quality level of elderly home care requires an initial meeting where family and/or client meet with a Visiting Angels Midtown Sacramento care coordinator. This meeting includes a detailed review of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests of family or client, and any other concerns. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of Visiting Angels and it is an excellent opportunity for us to get to know you as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make elderly home care recommendations as we have much experience in understanding what works in certain situations.
The following topics are commonly discussed during initial meetings for elderly home care.
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to bathing and grooming, dressing, meals and diet, mobility, and incontinence.
- Reviewing schedules involving sleep, eating and medicine.
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Logistics of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and the details of how to work with scheduling changes, the office or the caregivers.
- If you would like to proceed with care at that time, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, schedule a nurse visit, and coordinate a meeting with caregiver(s).
Serving Sacramento, Del Paso, North Highlands, Pocket, Greenhaven including West Sacramento and Davis, CA
Visiting Angels MIDTOWN SACRAMENTO, CA2026 X Street
Sacramento, CA 95818