Home Care Services in Santa Fe
If your loved one is injured, ill, or disabled, you already know the difficulties they face each and every day. You would never want to add to their troubles, but sometimes, what they want and what they need may seem to be at odds. For instance, there may come a time when it becomes too uncomfortable or unsafe for your loved one to continue living at home without significant support. When that happens, Visiting Angels® Santa Fe can help. We provide compassionate home care services that pave a smooth road forward for ailing individuals, without them having to leave their beloved homes.
Our Home Care Services in Santa Fe
At Visiting Angels Santa Fe, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of home care services, suitable for individuals with a broad spectrum of needs.
Some of the types of home care services we offer at Visiting Angels Santa Fe include:
- Companion Care to provide extra attention to seniors living alone and a helping hand for whatever daily challenges they're facing
- Personal Care which delivers one-on-one care for individuals whose condition may make it difficult for them to live alone without significant support
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care developed with the Alzheimer's Foundation of America to help memory loss suffers continue to live with dignity
- Ready-Set-Go Home, our one-of-a-kind program that helps guide seniors home from the hospital and prevent readmission
- Social Care for elders looking to stay in-step with the modern world by mastering the world of online communication
- Respite Care for family caregivers who need to know that their loved ones are well looked-after while they rest and recharge themselves
Santa Fe's Local Home Care Services Experts
There's a reason why Visiting Angels Santa Fe is our community's trusted choice for home care services. In fact, there are quite a few. First, because it's our community, too. We live and work in the communities of Taos, Española, Corrales, Los Alamos, Bernalillo, San Juan Pueblo, and Santa Fe, so we are genuinely invested in the well-being of those communities. Second, we offer 24-hour telephone support to our clients, year-around. That means that you can count on us to always be there when you need to talk about your loved one's care. We make learning more about home care at Visiting Angels Santa Fe easy and without obligation, so why wait?
Call Visiting Angels Santa Fe today to book your own, cost-free consultation on home care services.
Serving Santa Fe, Taos, Espanola, Los Alamos, Bernalillo, Corrales and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SANTA FE, NM411 St Michaels Dr #3
Santa Fe, NM 87505