Home Care in Scotch Plains: What is it?
Are you looking for a home care service to provide your loved one with joyful companionship and physical assistance? At Visiting Angels® Scotch Plains, we know how worrying it can be to see a loved one struggle with age-related issues. With our help, you can ensure they have the support they need to live life on their own terms.
Our compassionate senior care services are available for elderly adults throughout the Scotch Plains area. We can also provide care for those who reside in Clark, Colonia, Cranford, Dunellen, Edison, Fanwood, Garwood, Green Brook, Iselin, Plainfield, South Plainfield, Watchung, Westfield, and nearby towns.
Home Care in Scotch Plains for a Range of Needs
At Visiting Angels Scotch Plains, we’ve designed our home care program to adapt to the unique needs of each of our care recipients. Every senior has specific lifestyle preferences and care requirements, and we strive to accommodate these differences through personalized care.
Here are some examples of the many activities our caregivers can assist with:
- Remembering to take medications, drink fluids, and eat regularly
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Attending doctors’ appointments, running errands, and grocery shopping
- Engaging in favorite pastimes and social activities
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Walking and mobility
How Home Care at Visiting Angels Scotch Plains Works
While we aim to help seniors continue living at home as they cope with age-related issues, we can also provide care outside the home. If your loved one is currently in an assisted living facility or senior care center, we can offer additional support to improve their quality of life. We can even deliver in-hospital bedside assistance or help your loved one transition from hospital to home following a late-day discharge.
Reach out to our office today to learn more about how Visiting Angels Scotch Plains can help. Here are the steps we’ll take to begin the home care process:
- Consulting with you and your loved one during a free initial visit to their home
- Building a customized care plan including all the services they require
- Selecting a compatible caregiver based on personality, availability, and skill set
- Maintaining consistent communication with your family as we provide care
- Updating the care plan to reflect new needs whenever necessary
Give Visiting Angels Scotch Plains a call today to book your free home care consultation in Scotch Plains, Clark, Colonia, Cranford, Dunellen, Edison, Fanwood, Garwood, Green Brook, Iselin, Plainfield, South Plainfield, Watchung, Westfield, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Scotch Plains, NJ and the Surrounding Communities.
Visiting Angels in Scotch Plains, NJ567 Park Ave #203B
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.