Senior Home Care Services in South Dakota
- Buffalo Ridge
- Elk Point
- North Sioux City
- Rapid City
- Sioux Falls
- Valley Springs
When we say you personally choose your elder care giver in South Dakota, we really mean it. We at Visiting Angels allow you to interview and select the elder caregiver you want. And that elder caregiver will work according to your schedule, making everything easier on you.
Visiting Angels has always prided itself on providing the best possible elder care to seniors living in South Dakota. In addition to offering the best care to seniors, we also offer expert training and respect to our staff, which in turn benefits the seniors in our care. These are the components which have led Visiting Angels to be dubbed "America's Choice in Homecare."
South Dakota's Growing Elderly Population
In South Dakota, the elderly population is growing faster than national rates. By 2025:
- Number of elders will increase by 92,000 - 105,000
- Number of disabled elders will increase by 42,000 - 50,000, reaching over 10 percent of the State’s population
- Number of disabled elders living in the community will rise 20,000 - 40,000, depending upon the availability of home and community based care
- The population of elders is expected to more than double in the Native American counties, where chronic health problems contribute to higher rates of disability
- In all but nine of the 66 South Dakota counties, elders will make up over 20 percent of the population. In 11 counties, elders will be over 40 percent of the local population.
If you would like to learn a bit more about Visiting Angels elder care in South Dakota, you should fill out our senior care Information Request form. Contact Us. We would love to hear from you.
Offices for Senior Home Care in South Dakota
Travis Remme & Brent Wilson
3600 Westport Ave #200
Sioux Falls SD 57106
We offer senior home care services in Sioux Falls and the Surrounding areas.
Kristen & Jeff Hammerstrom
3133 Floyd Blvd #B
Sioux City IA 51108
We offer senior home care services in Siouxland Sioux City Iowa Area Northeast Nebraska Southeast South Dakota