Visiting Angels® Southwest Colorado is a locally owned senior care agency. We have caregiver jobs available for compassionate professionals in Alamosa, Durango, Cortez, Pagosa Springs, and the surrounding communities. Our team of senior care providers are dedicated caregivers who enjoy working with seniors and the disabled in a home environment. Caregiver jobs entail providing non-medical home care to seniors in and around Southwest Colorado in the form of elder care, companion care, Alzheimer's care, palliative care, dementia care, end of life care, transitional care, personal care, social care, and more.
Caregivers who join our agency share our commitment to treating seniors with dignity and respect while providing services to help improve their quality of life. When you accept a caregiver job with Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado you will become part of our Southwest Colorado home care team of compassionate professionals. You will have an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of local seniors.
Caregiver jobs with Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado often involve helping Southwest Colorado area seniors with tasks such as:
- Help running errands such as grocery shopping or going to the post office
- Dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, or personal hygiene
- Help with walking, transferring, toileting, and fall prevention
- Assist with planning and preparation of dietary conscious meals
- Provide assistance with laundry, organization, and light housekeeping tasks
- Offering medication reminders and provide monitoring of medications
- Coordinate transportation and accompany clients to doctor visits or therapy
- Provide wandering prevention for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Provide joyful companionship in the form of shared activities and conversation
If you are interested in a caregiver job in southwest Colorado, fill out the form below or contact Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado today.