We will train you to become a Care Specialist. Apply for Visiting Angels Today!
Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado is a locally owned home care agency providing in-home care assistance to seniors and the disabled. As the #1 agency in the nation, we take pride in making a positive impact in our local community and we are currently looking for more ‘Angels’ to help us do this.
We are seeking compassionate individuals to join our team and provide non-medical in-home care to all who need assistance with their activities of daily living in the Southwest Colorado area.
How Do Angel Caregivers describe themselves?
Empathetic: Angel caregivers engage and assist our clients in everyday life. Their heart is engaged as they joyfully assist their dear clients.
Dependable: Angel caregivers see their clients’ needs as the highest priority. They consistently communicate for their clients’ well-being.
Strong Work Ethic: Angel caregivers are the highly trained in all activities of daily living needs a client may have, they arrive on time and provide value and safety to their clients’ lives.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply! We’re also willing to fully train those who are interested in becoming professional care specialists.
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Flexible hours - you tell us what you can work
- Clear career path with a scholarship program
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Reimbursable mileage
- One-on-one client interaction
- and so much more!
Caregiver role and responsibilities
- Help run errands such as grocery shopping or going to the post office
- Dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, or personal hygiene
- Help with walking, transferring, and fall prevention
- Assist with planning and preparation of dietary conscious meals
- Provide assistance with laundry, organization, and light housekeeping tasks
- Offering medication reminders as needed
- Coordinate transportation and accompany clients to doctor visits
- Provide wandering prevention and oversight for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Provide joyful companionship in the form of shared activities and conversation
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have personal reliable transportation.
- Must have a Smart Phone.
- Must be comfortable with assisting in Hygiene Care.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be comfortable assisting with the following or willing to learn how to:
- Cooking, Light Housekeeping, Menu Planning, Errands and Appointments, Fall Prevention, Transfers, Companionship, and Assisting with all Activities of Daily Living.
Visiting Angels follows all CDC protocols for Covid-19 to keep our caregivers and clients safe.
You can visit our YouTube page to learn more about our staff, company, and training:
If you’re ready to work for an amazing, dedicated, and fun agency, that will help you move forward in your Caregiving Career, then apply now by clicking the link below and selecting the job in your area.