How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Southwest Colorado
While seniors would often rather live at home than move to a care facility, they don't always have access to the in-home care required to make this possible. Setting up care from a trusted care provider at Visiting Angels® Southwest Colorado can ensure your loved one has all the support they need to live fully, safely, and comfortably at home.
Are you ready to learn more about the options available through our in-home care agency? We would love to get to know you and your loved one through an in-depth conversation about their needs. Our care coordinators are prepared to meet with families throughout the Southwest Colorado area for care consultations that come with no cost and no strings attached.
Common In-Home Care Topics
Your care consultation presents an excellent opportunity for you to have your concerns addressed and ask any questions on your mind. If you're starting to feel overwhelmed about your loved one's situation, you can count on us to provide expert guidance and make the path towards a care solution as straightforward as possible.
Issues commonly discussed during our free consultations include the following:
- Care logistics. From changing care schedules to enabling home access and understanding relevant documentation, we'll walk you through the details of care logistics step by step.
- Physical care options. If your loved one is having difficulty with daily routines such as bathing, getting dressed, and eating a regular diet, we can arrange for their caregiver to offer direct physical support.
- Social and emotional care. As part of the care process, we work to meet seniors' social and emotional needs through conversation, companionship, and soothing emotional support.
- Help in the home. Your loved one's caregiver can offer a helping hand with maintaining a tidy living environment. We can perform services such as meal preparation, running errands, and doing basic chores like laundry and bed-making.
- Care scheduling. We'll ask about your loved one's normal rhythm and daily routine to ensure they benefit from a schedule of care visits that allows them to go about life as usual while feeling supported.
The answers to your questions about care are just a phone call away. Once you have all the information you need to move forward, we can start initiating your loved one's personalized care plan.
Give Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado a call to arrange a free in-home care consultation in Southwest Colorado, Pagosa Springs, Durango, San Luis Valley, Alamosa, Cortez, Farmington, or a neighboring community.
Serving Pagosa Springs, Cortez, Alamosa, San Luis Valley, Durango, CO & Farmington, NM Areas
Visiting Angels SOUTHWEST COLORADO301 N Pagosa Blvd #B10
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147