Home Care Services in Southwest Colorado
It's not always obvious when a loved one needs home care services. At Visiting Angels® Southwest Colorado, we know it's tough for parents or grandparents to admit they need help—and it's hard to anticipate the need for senior care, too.
Our care team is here to help your family make these decisions and weigh your options. We're committed to helping seniors flourish in a familiar environment with dignity and joy. If you're not sure that your loved one needs support, we can assess the situation and provide guidance.
When To Consider Home Care Services in Southwest Colorado
Sometimes, seniors just need occasional assistance with household tasks. At other times, more intensive home care services are needed. Whatever the case is for your family, Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado can fine-tune care plans to fit your situation. Here are a few common scenarios where we can help:
- Your loved one is struggling with household tasks. If your family member is mostly fine at home, but they're having difficulty with dishes, laundry, or grocery shopping, a caregiver can help. We make it easier for seniors to remain independent and at home for as long as possible, while providing friendly assistance around the home.
- Your parent is facing dementia or Alzheimer's. For those with memory disorders such as dementia, we can calibrate care services to accommodate their evolving condition. We help preserve a sense of routine and familiarity, which can be invaluable to those with dementia, and reduce moments of anxiety or disorientation.
- A family caregiver is having difficulty providing care. Sometimes, a family caregiver is already in the picture, but they're struggling. We help to ease the responsibilities that family members are shouldering, or administer care alongside a family caregiver if preferred. We reduce the burnout and exhaustion family caregivers frequently deal with.
- Health concerns or fall risks are involved. Many seniors experience issues with mobility and balance, along with a number of other health concerns which can present a daily challenge. Our caregivers offer dignified support, fall prevention assistance, and ongoing monitoring to reduce the risk of hospitalization.
Administering Compassionate Home Care For Your Family
With our home care services, your loved one will always have the attentive support and consideration of a compassionate caregiver you trust. We're proud to support seniors in:
- Southwest Colorado
- San Luis Valley
- Pagosa Springs
- And throughout the surrounding area
Learn more about our exceptional caregivers and the customized home care services we offer. Just contact Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado at your convenience.
Serving Pagosa Springs, Cortez, Alamosa, San Luis Valley, Durango, CO & Farmington, NM Areas
Visiting Angels Southwest Colorado301 N Pagosa Blvd #B10
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.