Home Care in Otsego
Home care allows older adults in Otsego the opportunity to enjoy an enhanced level of comfort, privacy, and dignity while remaining independent at home. The mission of the home care provided by Visiting Angels® St. Cloud is to enable seniors to enjoy personalized support that prevents a premature relocation into a care facility. With the help they need to live in the setting of their choosing, older individuals can thrive as they maintain a comfortable lifestyle on their own terms.
More About Our Home Care Services
We design plans to provide tailored services for each senior our caregivers serve. To allow for the most suitable care plan for your loved one, we will schedule an in-depth meeting that includes their participation as well as yours and that of their other concerned family members. Through this face-to-face discussion, provided as part of a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, we can learn about your loved one's preferences, personality, and day-to-day care requirements.
We will also be sure to use this time to address your questions and ensure the care plan we build for your loved one also meets your needs as an unpaid family caregiver.
Forms of care we can include on this plan are:
- Transitional care, a type of care that involves assisting seniors as they move from a hospital stay back into the environment of their own home.
- Respite care, which revolves around giving family caregivers time off while ensuring they know their loved ones are being fully supported with their daily needs.
- Alzheimer's care and dementia care, two types of memory care that have been formulated with a detailed understanding of the needs of seniors who are dealing with memory disorders at home.
- Personal care, which allows older adults to experience reliable physical assistance while going about their daily routines, including essential tasks such as getting dressed and taking a shower.
- Companion care, one of our more basic care types that enables seniors to enjoy a helping hand and socialization that helps prevent circumstances that could lead to senior isolation.
Get Started With Home Care in Otsego
You can rely on our compassionate team to deliver the flexible aid your parent or elderly grandparent requires as they age in place. Reaching out for more information about our services in the following communities is simple:
- Cold Spring
- St Cloud
- St Joseph
- Sauk Rapids
- Waite Park
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Contact Visiting Angels St. Cloud to request a free consultation, and we'll give you in-depth information about our home care services in the Otsego area!
Serving Stearns, Benton, Sherborne and Northern Wright Counties in MN
Visiting Angels ST CLOUD, MN1705 W St Germain St
St Cloud, MN 56301