Long Distance Elder Care in Summerville
How Elder Care in Summerville Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Summerville, we understand how important it is for seniors who live far from their families to have access to high-quality elder care services. Our professional care providers offer personalized support delivered in the comfort of the homes of seniors in Summerville, Goose Creek, Knightsville, Ladson, Lincolnville, and nearby communities. In addition, our services are easy to set up from afar, making them a valuable lifeline for long distance families.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Summerville
In this day and age, it’s relatively common for elderly adults to live in different cities or states than their adult children. While it’s easy to stay in touch with the people we love when we live in different communities, it’s not so easy to ensure their well-being as they grow older without outside support.
At some point, many seniors require the physical presence of a caregiver in order to deal with age-related challenges like cognitive decline, arthritis, and mobility limitations. Although you may not be able to be there for your loved one in person, you can ensure they have the support they desperately need during the aging process.
We’ve made it simple for long distance families to coordinate care for their loved ones in Summerville. All you have to do is contact our elder care agency, and we’ll help you get started through the following steps:
- Discussing care costs and service types with you by phone or email
- Consulting with other involved family members about the care process
- Meeting with the senior in person at their home to learn more about their situation
- Designing a tailor-made care plan that meets your loved one’s needs and your family’s preferences
- Selecting a compassionate caregiver from our team to provide your loved one’s care
- Keeping you in the loop about your loved one’s current condition
- Adjusting the care plan as needed throughout changing circumstances
- Checking in with your loved one and their caregiver frequently to promote their safety and well-being
- Remaining easy to reach on an after-hours phone line so you can always have peace of mind
If you want to learn more about getting started with long distance elder care, contact Visiting Angels Summerville today. We’ll give you all the information you need to decide if our services are right for your loved one in Summerville, Goose Creek, Knightsville, Ladson, Lincolnville, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Dorchester County and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SUMMERVILLE, SC211-A Stallsville Loop Rd
Summerville, SC 29485