Questions to Consider In-Home Care
- Can families interview the Aide prior to hiring and at no cost?
YES! We'll schedule a free "Meet and Greet" and speak with you privately afterward.
- Will your agency conduct a needs assessment at no cost?
YES! At our initial meeting we note all of your needs and desires to create a custom service plan.
- Do your Aides do housekeeping, including linens and laundry?
YES! Our Caregivers provide all housekeeping services at no extra charge.
- Do you provide “live-in” help?
YES! We have 24/7, live-in services.
- Is there a minimum number of hours per day?
Our Angel Visits are 2 hrs, usually to get started for the day,or prepared for the evening.
- Am I bound by a contract?
Our very simple agreement does not lock you into any period of time, and you can change your schedule or cancel services at any time.
- Can clients reach office staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
YES! We answer all calls or respond within 15 minutes every day 365 days a year.
- Are you state licensed to perform personal care?
YES! We are licensed by the State of Delaware, and are periodically audited by the same state agency that licenses healthcare facilities.
- Are your Aides covered by worker’s compensation insurance?
YES! Our Caregivers are our employees. We handle all of their liability and worker's compensation insurance.
- Are your Aides experienced?
YES! 99% of our Caregivers have their *CNA licenses (Certified Nursing Assistant).
They have at least two years experience, but most have five, ten or more. All have extensive experience safely transferring people and most have excellent experience caring for people who have suffered a stroke, or battle with Alzheimers or dementia.
We can meet with you at your convenience in your home or at our office, or meet with you prior to release from any hospital or rehabilitation facility.
Serving Sussex County and Milford, DE
Visiting Angels MILTON, DE28350 Lewes-Georgetown Hwy
Milton, DE 19968