In Home Care for Wheeling Seniors
Do you have an aging parent or relative in the Wheeling area who’s begun to struggle with living independently? If so, you’re not alone. As America’s population ages, countless American families are looking for the best way to care for elderly loved ones without turning to nursing home care. As the Wheeling area’s trusted provider of in home care for elderly and disabled individuals, Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley can help alleviate the burden of caring for an aging parent or relative.
With in home care from Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley, your loved one will be able to live comfortably in the familiar surroundings of home. Our caregivers help Wheeling families avoid the difficult, stressful, often traumatic experience of moving an elderly loved-one into a nursing facility. Instead, our in home care services make it possible for your loved one to grow older in an environment where they feel comfortable and at ease.
We do this by supporting your loved one through a range of age-related difficulties, alleviating the physical, mental, and emotional challenges that come with aging. Our caregivers help out in a number of ways, both big, like transporting your loved one to the doctor, and small, like giving your loved one someone to share favorite memories with.
With our customizable in home care program, specialized services such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and commitment to matching care recipients with the right caregivers, it’s no wonder we’re the trusted source for in home care in Wheeling, Bellaire, Shadyside, Moundsville, St. Clairsville, and Yorkville.
For a no-cost in home care consultation call Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley our office in Wheeling today.
Our In Home
In home care services from Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley have been designed to address a complete range of non-medical home care needs for Wheeling-area seniors. Whether your loved one needs help with physical support, mental reminders, or companionship services, our in home care providers are there to help.
Some of the different in home care services offered by Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley include:
- Personal Care. Making everyday living easier for your loved one through private duty in home care.
- Companion Care. Offering a helping hand around the home as well as someone to share conversation and activities with.
- Certified Palliative Care. A non-medical care program to alleviate the discomfort and suffering of seniors affected by disability, injury, or illness.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home Care. Helping seniors transition from the hospital to back home.
- Social Care. Guiding seniors as they use social media and other technologies.
- Dementia Care. Helping ease the confusion, stress, and suffering caused by memory disorders.
- Alzheimer’s Care. Offering care and support for Alzheimer’s sufferers.
- End of Life Care. Helping your family ease the stress and burdens that come with life’s most difficult process.
For more information about our in home care services, contact our office in Wheeling today and speak with a member of our team.