How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Wheeling
Getting started with in-home care shouldn’t be difficult. With Visiting Angels® Upper Ohio Valley, this process is simple and straightforward. We start by meeting with potential care recipients at their homes in Wheeling, Barnesville, Martins Ferry, Moundsville, St. Clairsville, Steubenville, Weirton, Wintersville, and nearby towns. Once we’ve addressed their questions and built their customized care plan, we’ll choose a caregiver to deliver their in-home services.
About Your Consultation on In-Home Care in Wheeling
Our in-depth care consultations cover a range of topics to ensure families in the Wheeling area have all the information they need to make care decisions with confidence. In addition, your care consultation gives us the chance to get to know your loved one and lay a solid foundation for care through the creation of a personally tailored care plan.
Not only are these consultations completely free, but they also have no strings attached. If you choose to proceed with our services, we’ll move on to the next step to help your loved one access care as quickly as possible.
Some subjects we’ll cover during this meeting are:
- Physical Care Needs. We’ll discuss your loved one’s needs for assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, walking, and other daily activities.
- Social Care Needs. Our services include compassionate companionship and participation in the senior’s favorite activities.
- Scheduling. We’ll work with your family to develop a specialized program of care visits reflecting your loved one’s eating, sleeping, and bathing times as well as the scheduling needs of family caregivers.
- Homemaking Assistance. Our caregivers can support with meal preparation, basic household chores, grocery shopping, and more.
- Logistics. We’ll fill you in on other details related to the care process, including home access for the caregiver, any necessary documentation, and dealing with unexpected situations.
Choosing Your In-Home Care Provider in Wheeling from Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley
The final step is the selection of a caregiver with the right skills and strengths to deliver your loved one’s requested services. However, we don’t only look at care requirements in order to make this match. We also consider the senior’s personality and lifestyle. Our goal is to choose a caregiver who puts your loved one at ease from day one and is prepared to build a lasting relationship while providing compassionate care.
Reach out to Visiting Angels Upper Ohio Valley today for details about booking a free in-home care consultation in Wheeling, Barnesville, Martins Ferry, Moundsville, St. Clairsville, Steubenville, Weirton, Wintersville, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Wheeling and The Upper Ohio Valley, West Virginia
Visiting Angels UPPER OHIO VALLEY, WV76 Sixteenth St #500
Wheeling, WV 26003