Visiting Angels of Webster, TX is Now Hiring Caregivers
Hey caregivers! If you are an experienced caregiver looking to make more money, we have an amazing opportunity for you! We are now offering higher pay to experienced caregivers and those interested in working weekend or overnight shifts. Enjoy having a rewarding career with competitive hourly rates, flexible hours, and plenty of benefits, and opportunities.
Below are some examples of responsibilities that may be included in your caregiver job description:
- Providing companionship and compassionate emotional support
- Running errands, including going grocery shopping
- Completing basic chores like vacuuming and making beds
- Making transportation arrangements
- Preparing nutritious meals according to dietary guidelines
- Checking in on seniors’ physical and mental well-being
- Assisting with bathing, grooming, and other personal care routines
Offerings to Look Forward to While Working at Visiting Angels!
Become part of a community of warmth and openness, support and recognition, gratitude and inclusiveness. Our caregivers are able to pick their schedule and schedule with permanent clients. We also highlight a caregiver of the year, a caregiver of the quarter, and we offer fun ways to win extra cash (ex: door prizes, gift cards)!
Our caregivers also enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Bonus opportunities! Receive a $250 sign-on bonus (must meet criteria) as well as earn extra bonuses for new employee referrals
- Enjoy flexible scheduling for both full time and part time positions
- Receive on the job training
- Paid time off
- Work in a stress-free one-on-one-care environment
Our Ideal Candidate
The candidate we are seeking is both trustworthy and reliable, with a genuine passion for bettering the lives of seniors within their community. Our caregivers provide services in Webster, Deer Park, Dickinson, Friendswood, Kemah, Houston, League City, El Lago, Pasadena, Pearland, Seabrook, Taylor Lake Village, and surrounding areas. We try our best to keep our caregivers close to home.
We currently have an immediate need for night and weekend caregivers. If you have availability, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Below are some things we are looking for in a caregiver:
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Must have ability to pass extensive reference check
- Willing to undergo a background screening
Don’t Wait! Apply Now Because Positions Will Be Filled Quickly.
To be considered, please complete the form below, and we'll provide you with more information about our caregiver jobs.