Senior Care in Nichols Hills
When nothing means more to you than family, finding senior care for a family member in need can be an important task. If you're looking for senior care in Nichols Hills, you can count on Visiting Angels® Oklahoma City to deliver the high standards of care your loved one deserves. Our professional care providers will tend to your loved one's age-related needs while treating them with the same warmth, compassion, and respect as a family member.
Because we are a locally owned senior care agency, we strive to maintain a focus on supporting families in the Nichols Hills community. We have worked over many years to earn the trust of families with loved ones residing in Nichols Hills, Oklahoma City, Yukon, El Reno, Bethany, Warr Acres, The Village, and the surrounding areas.
Our care team members are kind professionals who are dedicated to supporting their care recipients through thick and thin. As part of our hiring process, we ensure each caregiver we bring onto our team has passed a thorough background check and can provide high-quality care in line with our exceptional standards.
About Our Senior Care Services
Whether you wish you could support your loved one with the daily activities they struggle with or provide the conversation and emotional care they crave, you can look to our caregivers to provide a wide range of senior care services. Our care visits can be scheduled at any time of the day or night, seven days a week, including holidays. As a result, we are capable of helping both your loved one and your family in many different ways.
Some of the senior care services we frequently offer in the Nichols Hills area include the following:
- Managing grocery shopping and preparing meals
- Helping seniors get dressed and bathe
- Doing light chores and homemaking activities
- Providing companionship for lonely seniors
- Offering breaks for family caregivers
- Assisting with walking and mobility
How the Senior Care Process Works
While seniors often share common frustrations, we know that every individual has needs and preferences that are uniquely theirs. To make certain the care we deliver for your loved one is finely tuned to fit within their lifestyle and aging journey, we will work closely with your family before initiating care.
Here are the steps we will take to design a care program that suits both your loved one and your family:
- Initial conversation. It all starts with your decision to pick up the phone and contact our local office about your family's situation and your loved one's age-related needs.
- Free consultation. After answering some general questions during your initial conversation, we will schedule a free consultation to learn more about your loved one's care requirements in depth. During this meeting, we will take detailed notes about your loved one's care needs and your own requests while also filling you in on the details of the care process.
- Care plan creation. Using the information we gathered during your consultation as a basis, we will build a care plan for your loved one that receives your stamp of approval.
- Caregiver matching. Next, we will suggest a caregiver from our team who we believe will be the right personality match for your loved one and who has the skills required to provide the services on their care plan.
- Ongoing communication. We will continue to communicate with your family throughout the care process and can adjust the care plan whenever changes arise in your loved one's living situation.
Our Customizable Programs for Seniors in Nichols Hills
As a care agency that strives to help as many seniors in need as possible, we offer diverse programs that target the different needs elderly adults encounter while aging at home. Below is a brief overview of some of our most popular programs.
Personal care can help seniors who struggle with seemingly basic tasks. For example, a personal caregiver can offer day-to-day assistance with:
- Getting dressed
- Bathing or showering
- Grooming tasks
- Walking and mobility
- Cooking and light cleaning
- Getting to and from appointments
Caring for a loved one can be overwhelming, and respite care can help reduce the load that you carry as a family caregiver. Our support allows family caregivers to take time off without guilt or worry, ensuring they can avoid burnout and continue providing quality care to their loved ones in need.
Companion Care and Social Care
Seniors who live alone can be especially vulnerable to loneliness and isolation. Companion care is designed to help seniors expand their social network and engage in stimulating conversation and social activities. Moreover, our social care program can assist seniors who want to connect with their loved ones in new ways using innovative technologies and social media applications.
Through our dementia care and Alzheimer's care programs, we are able to provide specialized care for those living with memory decline. With the assistance of our caregivers, we can help your loved one continue living at home amid familiar surroundings that provide comfort and joy.
Palliative Care and End of Life Care
We aim to help local families through some of the most difficult times in their lives. Our palliative care services include soothing care for seniors who are dealing with difficult conditions, while end of life care helps families spend more quality time together while benefiting from the compassionate assistance of our caregivers.
We offer a program called Safe and Steady Fall Prevention that helps seniors avoid circumstances that could lead to a dangerous fall. These services include personal risk assessments, recommendations for home safety, and walking support as needed.
With our Ready, Set, Go Home program, we offer transitional care services intended to make the move from hospital to home a safer, more comfortable one for seniors. Our care professionals help limit the risk of an untimely readmission and support seniors with recovery at home.
Get Started with Senior Care in Nichols Hills Today
It's never too early to learn more about senior care for a loved one living in the Nichols Hills area! Just call Visiting Angels Oklahoma City at (405) 350-6700 today to speak with the helpful team at our care agency and book a consultation at your convenience.
Serving the Greater Oklahoma City Area and West to Yukon and El Reno, OK
Visiting Angels YUKON, OKLAHOMA713 S Mustang Rd
Yukon, OK 73099