In Home Care in Albany, NY and Surrounding Areas
When researching your care options, you’ve probably had one question circling around in your head: What exactly is in home care? For decades, Visiting Angels has helped families across the nation navigate the world of care. Through this experience, we know how to help you through the in home care decision-making process so you can get matched with a caregiver that’ll be with you for the long haul.
But we understand that inviting a stranger into your home is difficult. Some questions that you may have are:
- How do you help someone keep their independence yet care for them in a way that enables them to be safe?
- How can someone care for their client for hours a day, while respecting that it’s their home?
- How will their personalities mesh?
From different schedules to different personalities, we’ve dealt with it all. We understand that this is a new process for you, and we’ll take the time that you need in order to walk you through this process.
Most care requests are usually planned. But we understand that sometimes life doesn’t work out like that. We can be there to engage in emergency requests as well. If your loved one is dealing with a late day discharge from a hospital or rehab center, we can help your loved one as well. Is your loved one planning to make a major transition soon? We can help with
We can ease your burden and help you by:
- Consulting with you about scheduling, costs and care.
- Scheduling an in-home visit.
- Creating a personalized care plan.
- Coordinating a caregiver meeting.
- Adjusting care plan or routines as needed through monitoring and ongoing, consistent communication.
Want more information on Visiting Angels of Albany and our in home care services? Give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
Serving the Capital District
Visiting Angels ALBANY, NEW YORK1510 Central Ave #330
Albany, NY 12205