Long-Distance Care at Home for Seniors in Carlisle, PA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels helps families whose senior loved ones live in Carlisle, Gettysburg, Chambersburg or surrounding PA communities receive the senior care at home they need to safely and comfortably age in place
Visiting Angels Carlisle is the leading provider of personalized in-home senior care services in Adams, Franklin and Cumberland Counties in PA, allowing thousands of seniors in Carlisle, Gettysburg, Chambersburg and surrounding communities to get the help they need to continue living independently and safely in their own home, even when their adult children and close relatives no longer reside in the area. Our long-distance home care services provide seniors with ample assistance while keeping family caregivers out of town in the loop.
How Can Visiting Angels Carlisle Help My Loved One?
Nowadays, it is quite common for families to live hundreds of miles away from one another – in different cities, even different states. Adult children often choose to make distant relocations for personal reasons such as educational or career-advancing opportunities. On the other hand, the majority of aging adults prefer to spend their golden years in the comfort of their much-cherished home.
At Visiting Angels Carlisle, we help families separated by distance to provide high-quality care at home for their aging loved ones, coordinating and planning every aspect of professional care.
If you have a senior loved one who is in need of long-distance caregiving, here is how Visiting Angels Carlisle can help:
- With a phone call or an email, we will answer your questions and provide recommendations whenever needed.
- We will arrange a detailed in-person consultation with your loved one in the comfort of their home. At the same time, we will conduct a detailed phone or Skype consultation with a family caregiver responsible for coordinating long-distance care at home.
- We will match your parent with a skilled, caring professional whose training, personality traits and availability make them an ideal fit.
- Once your care plan is set in place, we will regularly keep you posted about your loved one’s well-being and weekly activities. Needless to say, should we notice any changes in Mom or Dad’s health, you will be the first to know.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of those placed in our care, we perform regular drop-in visits and make frequent check-in calls. Moreover, our offices in Carlisle, Gettysburg and Chambersburg maintain an open, after-hours line for clients in case of emergencies and pressing situations.
Call our office in Carlisle or our drop sites in Gettysburg and Chambersburg today to learn more about our options for long-distance care at home and how we can help your loved one to maintain their independent lifestyle for longer. We are here to answer all your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Carlisle, Gettysburg, Chambersburg and Surrounding Areas in Cumberland, Franklin and Adams Counties in PA
Visiting Angels in Carlisle, PA325 S Hanover St #2A
Carlisle, PA 17013
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.