Visiting Angels in Cincinnati OH is part of the nation's leading, nationally respected network of private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help seniors and adults continue to live in their homes across America. We serve the Communities of West Cincinnati, OH.
We are seeking CNA’s, HHA’s and experienced Caregivers to assist clients living in their homes with everyday tasks. We offer competitive hourly wages, flexible hours, referral bonuses and a friendly environment that fosters personal growth.
- We run extensive background and reference checks as well as pre-employment drug tests.
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience in personal care services and a valid CNA/HHA certification.
- Verifiable references
- Verifiable education credentials
- Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle with proof of auto insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- The Qualities of a Visiting Angel Caregiver are compassion, reliability, caring nature, maturity, agility, sincerity, timeliness, trustworthiness and dependability. We are looking for reliable, upbeat caregivers with a desire to make a meaningful difference in the life of a senior and others in need of assistance.
About Visiting Angels of Cincinnati West:
Philosophy: The directors of Visiting Angels have always held the philosophy that they are in business to provide the best care possible to seniors as well as others who need in home care while giving total respect to the care giving staff. It's their belief that our network of franchised Visiting Angels home care agencies should have the very best in training and support so that elderly clients will receive top quality care wherever the need exists. That's why Visiting Angels is "America's Choice In Homecare".
Love What You Do At Visiting Angels
To join our award-wining team of Angels, give us a call at 513-598-6770 or submit your resume by completing the online application below.