Home Care Services in Farmington
At Visiting Angels® Farmington, we offer a wide selection of non-medical home care services that offer disabled adults and seniors the opportunity to continue living in their home as they age. Our compassionate home care providers offer friendly companionship, assistance with every day activities that may have become difficult, and care for those living with mobility or age-related concerns.
The desire to maintain independence and continue living safely and comfortably at home as we age is strong. Recent AARP research tells us that nine out of ten adults over age 65 want to stay in their home as they age. At Visiting Angels Farmington, our home care services offer many benefits including:
- A more cost-effective option than nursing home care
- The ability to continue living among treasured memories and possessions
- The ability to keep familiar routines
- The ability to entertain friends and family unrestricted
- The ability to have or keep treasured pets
- The ability to stay connected to the local community and neighbors
- The ability to live safer and more comfortably in their home
About Our Home Care Services
Compassionate caregivers from our Farmington, NM office provide non-medical assistance for a range needs and activities. We understand that each client we serve has a unique set of needs, routines and habits. It's why we offer scheduling flexibility. Whether you need a caregiver to visit daily, weekly, overnight, or on weekends or holidays, we'll have a caregiver available when you need them.
When you choose Visiting Angels Farmington for home care services, we'll create a customized care plan for your loved one. Our care plans are designed to address your loved one's needs. Some of the most common types of assistance we provide include:
- Medication reminders
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Planning and cooking healthy meals
- Light house cleaning
- Monitoring fluid intake to avoid dehydration
- Friendly, compatible companionship
- Grocery shopping and driving to doctors’ appointments
At Visiting Angels Farmington, our caregivers care about caring. To become a caregiver at our Farmington office, candidates participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes background, criminal, reference and employment screenings. During personal interviews, each candidate must demonstrate a perfect combination of knowledge and character traits such as respect, patience, kindness, and caring.
Call Visiting Angels Farmington today to schedule your complimentary home care services consultation. We proudly serve Farmington, Bloomfield, Aztec, Kirtland, Shiprock, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield, Navajo Dam, Flora Vista and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FARMINGTON, NM1515 20th St #F
Farmington, NM 87401