Long Distance Care Giving in Farmington
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When you live a great distance from an aging parent or loved one in the Farmington, NM area, learning that they need elder care to live safely on their own can leave you feeling stressed and overwhelmed. While you may want to be there in person to arrange care, conflicting schedules and rising travel costs can make in-person meetings with potential caregivers impossible.
At Visiting Angels® Farmington, we understand how difficult it can be to coordinate elder care for a loved one when you live far away. If you live in a different city or state from a loved one in need of care, our long distance caregiving services can help. With our personalized approach to care, our dedicated caregivers will help meet your loved one’s exact care needs while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Supportive Elder Care in Farmington
When families are separated by distances, either because of educational opportunities, job offers, or other personal reasons, they know they can rely on our team of dedicated caregivers to ensure their loved one’s needs are met. We are committed to keeping open lines of communication between our clients, our clients’ families, and our caregivers. We provide regular updates to our clients’ families and make sure they stay in the loop regarding their loved ones’ needs and care.
When you call Visiting Angels Farmington, we’ll help you coordinate elder care for your loved one in Farmington, Aztec, Kirtland, Shiprock, or the surrounding areas by:
- Speaking with you at length about your loved one’s needs, schedule, preferences, and care requirements.
- Helping to coordinate a free care consultation in your loved one’s home, as well as scheduling a detailed care consultation with you over the phone.
- Finding a caregiver who will meet your loved one’s needs and complement your loved one’s personality.
- Providing you with regular e-mail or over-the-phone updates regarding your loved one’s emotional, physical, and cognitive well-being.
- Notifying you immediately should we notice a change in your loved one’s health.
- Offering a 24-7 support line in the event of an emergency or urgent situation.
- Monitoring the elder care services we provide to your loved one in the Farmington, NM area through regular phone calls and drop-in visits.
To partner with an elder care provider, you can rely on, call Visiting Angels Farmington today.
Serving Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield, Navajo Dam, Flora Vista and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FARMINGTON, NM1515 20th St #F
Farmington, NM 87401