How Do I Get Started with Living Assistance Services in Gadsden, AL?
Visiting Angels makes planning living assistance services simple and stress-free for families in Gadsden, AL
When you start looking for senior care for your loved one, it is important to differentiate between high-quality care providers and agencies that provide less than acceptable services. This is a challenging time for your family and your chosen home care provider should do everything possible to make it easier for you.
At Visiting Angels Gadsden, we constantly strive to facilitate the entire process so that you would have peace of mind that your loved one will be well taken care of and develop a positive relationship with us based on trust and expertise.
How Visiting Angels Helps Gadsden Families Arrange Living Assistance Services
With us, starting with in-home care is fairly easy. When you contact our office in Gadsden, one of our team members will schedule a free in-home assessment for your loved one. The purpose of this assessment is to get to your family and learn how we can best be of service. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to get to know us and ask us any questions you may have about in-home senior care.
The initial meeting includes a thorough review of the care your loved one needs, any schedule requests, any specific requests of your family or loved one, and more. If you are not certain what type of living assistance services are right for your loved one, we can make recommendations based on our vast experience with clients in similar situations.
Here are some of the topics we will discuss with your family during the meeting:
- Your loved one's needs and preferences regarding physical care and activities of daily living, like bathing and dressing, meals and diet, mobility, incontinence, and more.
- Your loved one's schedule, including when they go to bed and wake up, when they eat their meals, when they take their medications, and more.
- Your loved one's needs in regards to social activities, including conversation, companionship, and appointments.
- Your loved one's needs and wishes concerning homemaking tasks, such as meal preparation, grocery shopping, running errands, light housekeeping, laundry, and more.
- Logistics of care schedule, access to the home, scheduling changes, and more.
If you would like to move on with our senior care services after discussing these issues, our care coordinator will complete your loved one's care plan, establish a schedule, and coordinate a meeting with potential caregivers.
To start with living assistance services, simply give us a call in Gadsden, AL today and we will do all the rest. We are here for your family!
Serving Blount, Marshall, Etowah Counties and the surrounding areas
Visiting Angels GADSDEN, AL815 Riverbend Dr #A
Gadsden, AL 35901