Long Distance Elder Care in New Orleans
How Elder Care in New Orleans Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Do you need to know how to help a loved one in New Orleans get started with at-home elder care if you live far away? When you choose Visiting Angels® Greater New Orleans as your loved one’s senior care provider, you can have assistance with overcoming the obstacles that distance presents. Our services have been designed to make life easier for long distance families while ensuring that seniors get the compassionate and personalized care they need and deserve.
Our professional caregivers are prepared to assist elderly adults living in New Orleans, Elmwood, Harahan, Jefferson, Kenner, Metairie, River Ridge, and neighboring towns. Whether you’re currently based in a distant city or another state, you can rely on us to coordinate care that improves your loved one’s quality of life as they age in place.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in New Orleans
While it’s relatively easy to maintain a relationship with the people we love from afar, it can be almost impossible to assist with age-related needs like arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and senior isolation without being physically present. That’s why it’s so important for elderly adults to have access to a compassionate caregiver when they live on their own.
For details about how our services can help your loved one’s specific situation, simply give our office a call today. You can count on our helpful staff to support your family in the following ways:
- Detailing our care programs and answering your questions by phone or email
- Conversing with other family members who are concerned about your loved one
- Meeting with your loved one in person at their home for an initial consultation
- Using your family’s input to create your loved one’s personalized senior care plan
- Selecting a caregiver who is compatible with your loved one’s lifestyle and care needs
- Providing you with frequent updates about the care process and your loved one’s well-being
- Contacting you immediately in the case of significant changes in their condition
- Monitoring the quality of care we provide through in-person check-in visits and phone calls
- Remaining easy to reach at all times on our office’s after-hours phone line
Learn more about how our elder care services support long distance families today. Call Visiting Angels Greater New Orleans for details about our care programs for seniors in New Orleans and the surrounding areas.
Serving Greater New Orleans and the River Region
Visiting Angels GREATER NEW ORLEANS1929 Hickory Ave
New Orleans, LA 70123
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.