Home Care Services
In Home Care Services for Families in Huntersville
When you need in home care services for a loved one in the Huntersville area, you can rely on the compassionate assistance offered by Visiting Angels Lake Norman. Our agency has worked hard to earn a reputation as a first rate provider of quality in home assistance. Families count on our agency to care for their loved ones. With in home care services from Visiting Angels Lake Norman, you can rest assured your loved one will be kept safe and well cared for, all in the comfort and security of home.
Caregivers You Can Trust in Huntersville
When you choose Visiting Angels Lake Norman for in home care services, you can have complete confidence in our caregivers. Prior to becoming Angel Companions, our elder care professionals must pass a rigorous screening and vetting process. We perform a background check complete with criminal history screening. We don’t stop there. Our agency verifies previous employment and also checks references. We want to make sure we are as thorough as possible when it comes to the safety of your loved one. Visiting Angels Lake Norman also has in depth conversations with potential in home care services providers to gauge their commitment to helping others. Our agency seeks out professionals who are compassionate and who demonstrate a desire to help others.
Huntersville’s Source for In Home Care Services
The non-medical in home care services from Visiting Angels Lake Norman cover a wide range of age-related needs. You may choose to receive assistance in several areas including:
- Companion Care – A caregiver will help with the tasks and activities of daily living.
- Personal Care - A home aide provides one on one assistance in home or residence.
- Certified Palliative Care - Angel companions address the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of their clients.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Helps seniors with the aftercare needed to avoid hospital readmission.
- Social Care Program - Helps elderly clients stay connected through the use of technology.
- Dementia Care - Aims to improve the quality of life for those who suffer from memory related illness.
- Alzheimer’s Care - Specialized care to help seniors maintain their independence while dealing with the effects of Alzheimer’s.
- End of Life Care - Provides compassionate support to families during the end of life process.
When you decide it is time to take steps towards more comfortable independent living, call Visiting Angels Lake Norman for in home care services. Our compassionate caregivers are ready to help. We are proud to work with families in Huntersville, Cornelius, Mooresville, and the surrounding communities.
Serving Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville, Denver and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels in Cornelius, NC17115 Kenton Pl #207A
Cornelius, NC 28031
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.