Home Care Services
In-Home Care Services for Families in Lake Norman
When you need in-home care services for a loved one in the Lake Norman area, you can rely on the compassionate assistance offered by Visiting Angels Lake Norman. Our agency has worked hard to earn a reputation as a first-rate provider of quality in-home assistance. Families count on our agency to care for their loved ones. With in-home care services from Visiting Angels Lake Norman, you can rest assured your loved one will be kept safe and well cared for, all in the comfort and security of home.
Caregivers You Can Trust in Lake Norman
You can confidently trust our caregivers when you choose Visiting Angels Lake Norman for in-home care services. Before becoming Angel Companions, our elder care professionals must pass a rigorous screening and vetting process. We perform a background check complete with criminal history screening. We don’t stop there. Our agency verifies previous employment and also checks references. We want to ensure we are as thorough as possible regarding the safety of your loved one. Visiting Angels Lake Norman also has in-depth conversations with potential in-home care service providers to gauge their commitment to helping others. Our agency seeks out compassionate professionals who demonstrate a desire to help others.
Lake Norman's Source for In-Home Care Services
The non-medical in-home care services from Visiting Angels Lake Norman cover a wide range of age-related needs. You may choose to receive assistance in several areas, including:
- Companion Care – A caregiver will help with the tasks and activities of daily living.
- Personal Care - A home aide provides one-on-one assistance in the home or residence.
- Certified Palliative Care - Angel companions address their clients' physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Helps seniors with the aftercare needed to avoid hospital readmission.
- Social Care Program - Helps elderly clients stay connected through technology.
- Dementia Care - Aim to improve the quality of life for those who suffer from memory-related illness.
- Alzheimer’s Care - Specialized care to help seniors maintain their independence while dealing with the effects of Alzheimer’s.
- End-of-Life Care- Provides compassionate support to families during the end-of-life process.
When you decide to take steps towards more comfortable independent living, call Visiting Angels Lake Norman for in-home care services. Our compassionate caregivers are ready to help. We are proud to work with families in Huntersville, Cornelius, Mooresville, Statesville, Denver and the surrounding communities.
Serving Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville, Denver and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels LAKE NORMAN, NC19901 W Catawba Ave #207
Cornelius, NC 28031