Long Distance Elder Care in Huntersville
How Elder Care in Huntersville Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Lake Norman, we’re familiar with the challenges of long distance caregiving. If you live hundreds of miles away from a loved one in the Huntersville area, you may worry about their safety and well-being. As they grow older, you may even question whether they can continue to live on their own. Our at-home elder care services will give you peace of mind while ensuring your loved one is able to remain in familiar surroundings throughout their golden years.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Huntersville
Your family’s situation isn’t necessarily unique. Many families throughout the country are separated by vast distances. In order to meet their senior care needs, we make it easy to set up personalized at-home care from afar. With our guidance, you can arrange for a professional care provider to visit your loved one at their home in Huntersville and assist with a wide range of daily activities.
Most importantly, we’ll keep you informed throughout the caregiving process. Next to your loved one’s well-being, your peace of mind is one of our top priorities. If at any point we recognize significant changes in your loved one’s physical, mental, or emotional condition, we’ll contact you immediately.
Arranging Long Distance Elder Care in Huntersville
At Visiting Angels Lake Norman, we know you’re already carrying a heavy burden, and we’ll work to ensure the process of setting up care goes as smoothly as possible. Simply reach out to our office in Huntersville to get started. Here’s how we’ll help:
- We’ll begin by answering any questions you have over the phone or via email. We can also conduct phone consultations with other concerned family members.
- Next, we’ll set up a time to meet with your loved one for a one-on-one consultation. During this visit, we’ll discuss their needs, lifestyle preferences, and current daily routines.
- Using your input and the details we’ve gathered from your loved one in Huntersville, we’ll build a customized plan for their at-home elder care services.
- We’ll select a compassionate caregiver from our team whose personality is an ideal fit for your loved one.
- If at any point you need to contact us during the evening hours or over the weekend, you can easily reach us by calling our after-hours phone line.
Help your loved one get started with a professional at-home elder care provider today. Contact Visiting Angels Lake Norman for details about our services in Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Mooresville, Sherrills Ford, Statesville, Troutman, and nearby towns.
Serving Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville, Denver and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels in Cornelius, NC17115 Kenton Pl #207A
Cornelius, NC 28031
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.