Home Care in Minneapolis
Have everyday activities suddenly become daily challenges for an elderly individual who is dear to your heart? Seeing them struggle with simple tasks may cause you overwhelming worry, especially if they've made their intentions to stay at home clear. However, living at home and benefiting from professional care doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. Home care allows elderly adults in Minneapolis to stay where they want to be while also having the compassionate, capable, and professional support of a caregiver from Visiting Angels® Little Canada.
More About Our Home Care Services
Finding the right type of care for your loved one may sound difficult, but we make it easy. Thanks to an approach to caregiving that emphasizes the importance of personalization, we can provide care that fits your loved one's normal routine and offers help in the areas they desire support. Additionally, our services are built to be flexible as care needs, living circumstances, and lifestyle preferences change with time. Even when unexpected situations arise, you can count on us to continue helping your loved one manage their age-related issues with dignity.
Here are a few of the ways we help seniors maintain their independence at home:
- Mobility support offered with compassion and respect
- Professional assistance during bathing and grooming routines
- Management of homemaking tasks, including cooking and errands
- Doing minor chores to facilitate a safe and comfortable home
- Giving seniors the social interactions and emotional care they crave
- Helping exhausted family caregivers take time off free from guilt
- Arranging the logistics of reliable transport to doctors' offices
- Providing reminders as needed for adherence to a medication schedule
Our service offerings also extend to specialized areas of care, such as end of life care and palliative care. Additionally, we're ready to assist seniors with memory disorders of all kinds through our dementia care and Alzheimer's care services.
Get Started With Home Care in Minneapolis
Our local care coordinators can provide your family with more information about the ways in which we can help your loved one during a no-obligation, complimentary consultation. Then, we can set up a care plan that is just right for their home care needs in:
- Arden Hills
- Columbia Heights
- Little Canada
- Mounds View
- New Brighton
- Saint Paul
- Vadnais Heights
- White Bear Lake
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Request a no-cost home care consultation for a loved one living in Minneapolis. Call Visiting Angels Little Canada today!
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels LITTLE CANADA, MN70 County Rd C West #706
Little Canada, MN 55117