Long Distance Elder Care in Little Canada
How Elder Care in Little Canada Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
These days, many Americans live a long drive or flight away from their immediate and extended family members. If your long distance family needs support with coordinating elder care for a loved one in Little Canada, Visiting Angels® Little Canada can help. Whether your loved one resides in Little Canada, Arden Hills, Columbia Heights, Fridley, Maplewood, Mounds View, New Brighton, Roseville, Shoreview, Vadnais Heights, White Bear Lake, or a nearby town, you can count on us to provide them with personalized care.
More About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Little Canada
Our elder care services can be arranged by family members living in different cities or states than their loved ones. As we offer frequent updates for concerned family members in addition to compassionate care for seniors, we help make long distance caregiving a little less stressful.
When you choose our care agency to meet your loved one’s needs, you’ll gain an understanding partner in care. We realize how difficult it is to be separated from your loved one when they are struggling with age-related issues, and we’ll do our best to help you find peace of mind during this challenging time.
Here are some ways our care coordinators can assist your family with arranging care from a distance:
- Providing detailed information about our services by phone or email
- Offering prompt and thorough answers to your questions about care
- Scheduling a one-on-one meeting with your loved one in the comfort of their home
- Gaining insight into your loved one’s lifestyle and personality to ensure a smooth transition to working with a caregiver
- Creating a customized care plan including the full range of services required for aging in place
- Choosing a care provider from our team who will be a compatible companion for your loved one
- Updating your family on a regular basis and getting in touch with you immediately if there are ever changes in the senior’s well-being that need to be addressed
- Maintaining a schedule of frequent check-in calls and visits to ensure high-quality care at all times
Getting started with elder care from a distance is simple with Visiting Angels Little Canada. Call today to learn more about our services for seniors in Little Canada, Arden Hills, Columbia Heights, Fridley, Maplewood, Mounds View, New Brighton, Roseville, Shoreview, Vadnais Heights, White Bear Lake, and communities in the surrounding areas.
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels LITTLE CANADA, MN70 County Rd C West #706
Little Canada, MN 55117
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.