One-on-One In Home Care for North Little Rock, AR Seniors
Visiting Angels can help your loved one stay safe and comfortable in their North Little Rock, AR home with quality in-home care
When looking for professional in-home care for your senior loved one in North Little Rock, AR, you want to get the best services possible. With Visiting Angels of Little Rock, you will have peace of mind that you have found the perfect in-home care for your loved one.
Why Families in North Little Rock Choose Visiting Angels
We all share similar concerns when it comes to senior care for our parents, grandparents and loved ones. At Visiting Angels of Little Rock, we can provide local caregivers who can meet the unique needs of your loved one. Whether it’s just for a few hours per day, or 24-hour care, we can provide the right caregiver to assist you in North Little Rock, AR
Understanding that many older adults require specialized care to remain safely at home, we also offer the following in-home care programs:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice care, palliative care is provided to adults and seniors who need care that boosts life quality and hope, regardless of life expectancy or the severity of their medical conditions.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – When seniors are released from a hospital, the biggest concern for their health is whether they will recover or require rehospitalization. Our transitional care program minimizes the risk of hospital readmission and allows for a safe recovery at home.
- Social Care – Technology can make your loved one’s life much easier. Our caregivers can teach them how to use a computer to access social media platforms, news, entertainment channels, and much more, making sure they remain safe online.
- Dementia Care – With our dementia care program, seniors with this cognitive condition can stay at home instead of moving to a memory care facility, receiving all the specialized in-home care they need to lead a quality lifestyle despite their illness.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This program is similar to dementia care, but it only focuses on seniors with Alzheimer’s disease, the most widespread kind of dementia.
- End of Life Care– Nearing the end of life can be overwhelming not just for the senior but their loved ones too. Treating clients delicately and with dignity and respect, we can make their final weeks or months at home more comfortable while also assisting and comforting their family members.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls are one of the leading causes of injury in seniors in the United States. To prevent falls and fall-related accidents and injuries, our caregivers take various preventative measures in the clients’ homes, enabling them to feel safer and more secure while doing everyday tasks.
At Visiting Angels of Little Rock, we understand that many families are nervous about trusting someone they don't know to care for an elderly loved one. Rest assured that our senior care experts are skilled, trustworthy, and compassionate. Our caregivers have the right experience and character to help your loved one get dressed, remember to take their medication, transport them to and from appointments, and anything else they need to maintain good quality of life in their own home. We would trust the caregivers on our team to provide in-home senior care to our loved ones, so you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in capable and caring hands.
Learn more about home care solutions for seniors in North Little Rock and Central Arkansas by contacting our office today at 501-225-5100. Visiting Angels of Little Rock is here for you!
Serving Little Rock, North Little Rock, Maumelle, Sherwood, Jacksonville AR
Visiting Angels LITTLE ROCK, AR14 Office Park Dr #102
Little Rock, AR 72211