Are you a caring and friendly person?
Do you like helping others?
Visiting Angels could be the perfect fit for you!
Visiting Angels® Medford, MA, provides non-medical home care services for seniors in Medford, Malden, Melrose, Arlington, Belmont, Waltham, Saugus, and Lynn. We seek dependable and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aids, and Companions to join our team.
We have both part-time and full-time positions available. As a team member, you will benefit from a supportive work environment that values your contributions and offers flexibility based on your schedule.
Our goal is to help clients continue to live comfortably at home. With our assistance, seniors can live safely and with dignity. We are committed to providing one-on-one care and companionship while also promoting independence.
Here are some of the things we help our seniors with:
- Dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Light housekeeping, including laundry and changing linens
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Meal preparation and medication reminders
- Offering emotional support and companionship
Requirements of our caregivers:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Any prior caregiving experience is an asset
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be self-motivated, professional, and reliable
- Compensation: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Sign on bonus up to $200.00
- A flexible schedule that fits your needs
- Access to continued educational opportunities
- You can start almost immediately
If you think you would like to apply to become a Visiting Angels Caregiver, please fill out the form. For general inquiries, you can call the office at 781-395-0023.