Long Distance Elder Care in Middletown
How Elder Care in Middletown Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
In this modern age, many Americans live hundreds of miles away from their loved ones, which can make it difficult for seniors to get the help they need to age at home. At Visiting Angels® Middlefield, we offer elder care services for seniors in Middletown that can be arranged by family members in distant communities. With the help of our compassionate caregivers, seniors in our area can face age-related challenges with confidence.
If you have a loved one living in Middletown, Berlin, Cromwell, Meriden, Middlefield, New Britain, Wallingford, or a nearby town, you can rely on us to help them maintain their independent lifestyle. Whether you’re in another city or state, you can easily coordinate high-quality care through our agency and finally find peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Middletown
We have an in-depth understanding of the challenges of long distance caregiving thanks to our experience working with families in a variety of different situations and circumstances. As our emphasis is on providing seniors with personalized care that improves their quality of life, you can have confidence we’ll go above and beyond to give your loved one the compassionate assistance they need to remain safe and comfortable while living alone.
Our services also give concerned family members relief from worry. We provide regular updates throughout the caregiving process and are always reachable by phone if you ever have questions about your loved one’s care.
Simply reach out to our office today and we’ll help you get started with care in the following ways:
- Providing thorough information about our at-home care programs over the phone or through email
- Setting up a convenient one-on-one consultation with your loved one at their home in the Middletown area
- Developing a customized plan of care reflecting your loved one’s unique preferences and specific care requirements
- Choosing a compatible caregiver who is prepared to provide the services on your loved one’s care plan
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of the care recipient and caregiver through a program of check-in phone calls and drop-by visits
- Providing your family with an after-hours phone line where you can reach us at any time
Learn more about setting up elder care from afar today. Contact Visiting Angels Middlefield for details about our at-home senior care programs in Middletown, Berlin, Cromwell, Meriden, Middlefield, New Britain, Wallingford, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Middletown, Meriden, Wallingford, Central Shoreline, CT and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels MIDDLEFIELD, CT6 Way Rd
Middlefield, CT 06455
724 Boston Post Rd 2nd Flr
Madison CT 06443
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.