Long Distance Elder Care in Tupelo
How Elder Care in Tupelo Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are you trying to arrange elder care for a loved one in the Tupelo area? If you live in another city or state, you may not know how you can set up high-quality care that makes it possible for them to continue living at home. At Visiting Angels® Northeast Mississippi, our mission is to assist long distance families with the process of coordinating care for their loved ones in Tupelo, Corinth, Oxford, the Golden Triangle, and nearby towns.
We offer comprehensive, non-medical senior care services that enable elderly adults who live far from their family members to age in place for as long as possible. In addition, our professional services provide long distance families with much-needed peace of mind and support as they make important care decisions.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Tupelo
At Visiting Angels Northeast Mississippi, we understand the many challenges that long distance families face. First, there’s the constant worry about your loved one’s well-being. Second, there’s the frustration of not being able to be by their side when they need you most. Finally, there’s the question of how you can get them the care they require.
It’s often difficult or impossible for family members to uproot their lives in order to become the primary caregiver for a loved one in Tupelo. That’s why many families choose to move their loved ones to nursing homes or senior care facilities. Our at-home elder care services offer an alternative for long distance families.
Here are the steps that we’ll take to help get your loved one started with care:
- Consulting with you by phone or email about our services
- Arranging a one-on-one meeting with your loved one in their home
- Building a tailor-made care plan for your loved one that includes all the services they need to age in place
- Matching your loved one with a sensitive care provider from our team of professionals
- Keeping you in the loop about your loved one’s care, including regular updates and notifications
- Conducting frequent check-ins to confirm your loved one’s well-being and security
- Remaining easy to contact in the case of an emergency on our after-hours phone line
Are you ready to help your loved one get started with elder care in Tupelo, Corinth, Oxford, the Golden Triangle, or a neighboring community? Contact Visiting Angels Northeast Mississippi today to hear more about our at-home services.
Serving Tupelo, Corinth, Oxford, the Golden Triangle and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Northeast Mississippi344 N Spring St
Tupelo, MS 38804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.