View Job Openings
If you've been looking for a caregiver job that lets you give back to the community and broaden your skills, then Visiting Angels Northern Birmingham, AL is the place for you. We are seeking one-of-a-kind individuals for job opportunities with our local team. Our caregiver jobs aren't for everyone; only for those who are truly committed to providing compassionate care to those in need. We scour the Birmingham Alabama area for people with strong backgrounds in home care or elderly care, a history of community involvement and, most of all, big hearts. That's because a caregiver position with Visiting Angels Northern Birmingham office is much more than just a job, it's a chance to do some real good for families in the Birmingham Area that encompasses Trussville, Homewood, Hoover, Chelsea, and Mountain Brook.
Recently Caregiver Choice Awards, sponsored by myCNAjobs and Healthcare Research, surveyed caregiver companions, home health aides and nursing aides working for home care agencies with 50 or more locations nationwide. In this poll, the Visiting Angels caring careers are ranked as the Best Place To Work.
Those selected for a caregiver job at Visiting Angels Northern Birmingham may be asked to support their seniors with a wide range of tasks from light housekeeping to one-on-one mobility assistance.A caregiver position with us is also an opportunity for personal growth. We offer the opportunity for advanced training in areas like dementia care or Alzheimer's care so that caregivers can continue to develop their skills.
Some of the ways our caregivers help Northern Birmingham area seniors and their families include:
- Raising the spirits and confidence of homebound seniors with meaningful companionship
- Protecting those with physical disabilities or impairments from preventable accidents at home
- Providing much-needed relief to family caregivers who need someone to share the load with
- Assisting elderly or disabled individuals with everyday tasks like washing, dressing, and meal preparation
- Transporting and accompanying seniors to appointments, therapies, or on other errands
Call Visiting Angels Northern Birmingham, AL today at 205-719-1996 or view our job openings.