Personal or Private Duty Care in Winchester
A senior who is struggling with basic, everyday tasks can't possibly be enjoying their golden years the way they should be. Instead, they may be overcome by feelings of anxiety, loneliness, and even guilt. Personal care from Visiting Angels® Shenandoah Valley can help restore their confidence and independence and keep them living happily at home in Winchester. Our compassionate personal caregivers bring our Life Care Navigation™ services directly into the homes of seniors in Winchester so they can continue to live with dignity in their own homes.
Winchester's Trusted Choice for Personal Care
Often, seniors in need can be too ashamed to ask for help, even from their dearest loved ones. So how can you know if your loved one in Winchester requires personal care? There are many signals which, alone or combined, could mean that your relative needs more support.
Some signs your loved one in Winchester may need personal care include:
- Personal grooming like doing their hair, putting on make-up, and shaving have fallen by the wayside
- Suddenly or drastically losing weight, which may indicate that they are neglecting their nutrition
- Withdrawal from clubs or other social events which they once took part in and enjoyed
- They are frequently forgetting to take medications or missing scheduled appointments
- Their home has become uncharacteristically messy or cluttered, or bills have been piling up
- They have unexplained scratches, bumps, or bruises that may be the result of in-home accidents
When you choose Visiting Angels Shenandoah Valley for your loved one's personal care in Winchester, our companion caregivers come ready to help them with all the above. By addressing these issues one by one, we can put seniors back on the path to independent living.
Free Personal Care Consultations for Winchester Families
At Visiting Angels Shenandoah Valley, our personal care plans are individualized for each family we serve in Winchester. We start by meeting with any involved family members at home to discuss their relative's needs and circumstances. We can also consult with their doctors, nurses, or other support staff in order to get the full scope of their needs. Once we see the big picture, we work closely with a senior's family to develop a strategy for home care that ticks every box, and fits like a glove.
To book your free, in-home consultation on personal care, call Visiting Angels Shenandoah Valley in Winchester today.
Serving Winchester City and Communities in Frederick, Clarke, Warren & Fauquier Counties
Visiting Angels NORTHERN SHENANDOAH VALLEY158 Front Royal Pike #103
Winchester, VA 22602