Long Distance Elder Care in Winchester
How Elder Care in Winchester Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Helping a loved one in Winchester transition from an independent lifestyle to one in which they receive support from a caregiver is never easy. Doing so from afar can be especially difficult. Visiting Angels® Northern Shenandoah Valley can assist your long distance family with the process of getting started with elder care. Our services offer the comprehensive, non-medical support that seniors need to age in place while coping with age-related issues. In addition, we provide peace of mind for family members who live in other cities and states.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Winchester
Our senior care services have been created to overcome vast distances and the specific challenges that long distance families face. With our help, your family can coordinate high-quality care for your loved one that allows them to continue living at home while receiving the help they need.
Here are some of the ways that our supportive staff members at Visiting Angels Northern Shenandoah Valley will guide you as you arrange elder care for your loved one in Winchester:
- When you call or email our office, we’ll provide you with more information about our senior care services and answer any questions you have.
- As you determine the next steps for your loved one, we’ll assist you with making care decisions that you can feel confident about.
- We’ll visit your loved one in person for a one-on-one consultation in the comfort of their home.
- We’ll coordinate care consultations via phone for any other family members who are responsible for your loved one’s care.
- After getting to know your loved one, we’ll design a customized care plan that addresses all their care needs.
- We’ll select a compassionate care provider from our team of professionals in Winchester who is ideally suited to provide your loved one’s care services.
- Throughout the caregiving process, we’ll update you by phone or email concerning your loved one’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- We’ll provide you with immediate notifications regarding sudden changes in your loved one’s condition.
- We’ll ensure your loved one’s safety through frequent drop-in visits and check-in phone calls.
- In the case of an emergency or unexpected situation, we’ll be easy to reach on our after-hours phone line.
Do you require long distance elder care for a loved one in the Winchester area? Don’t hesitate to learn more about our services by calling Visiting Angels Northern Shenandoah Valley today.
Serving Winchester City and Communities in Frederick, Clarke, Warren & Fauquier Counties
Visiting Angels NORTHERN SHENANDOAH VALLEY158 Front Royal Pike #103
Winchester, VA 22602