Senior Care Provider in Northwest Arkansas: Questions to Ask When Choosing Care
Exploring care options for an aging loved one? It can be a stressful time filled with questions and concerns over whether or not you are making the right choice. At Visiting Angels® Northwest Arkansas, we understand how important it is to find a senior care provider you can trust in a timely manner. Conducting interviews is an essential first step.
To get the most information you can from every provider you meet, make a list of questions, and record the answers you receive. This will make it easier for you to compare the services, availability, and credentials of each provider.
At Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas, we suggest starting with the following questions:
- What services do they offer?
- Do they offer customized senior care plans
- When are your caregivers available?
- Can they accommodate last-minute and after-hours care requests?
- How long have they been providing senior care?
- Are they bonded, insured, and licensed to operate in Northwest Arkansas?
- Can they provide references?
- What is their hiring process for caregivers?
- How do you match caregivers with clients?
- What happens if we would like to change caregivers?
Senior Care Providers in Northwest Arkansas You Can Trust
While there are many senior care providers in Northwest Arkansas, not every provider offers the same services, or has the same quality of caregivers. At Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas, we're proud to be the care provider trusted by so many families in Northwest Arkansas, Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, Bella Vista, and Fayetteville.
We are fully bonded and insured and have all the licensing required to operate in Northwest Arkansas as a senior care provider. We can provide references, and offer free in-home consultations to review care options, answer questions, and discuss how we can assist your loved one.
Our caregivers are compassionate, proactive, and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accommodate any schedule. Instead of cookie-cutter care plans, we customize our services to the unique needs of every client. This ensures your loved one will receive the care they need without services they won't use.
Just a few of the non-medical services we provide for seniors include:
- Help with personal hygiene, including bathing and grooming
- Mobility and walking assistance
- Wandering prevention
- Help with housekeeping, cooking, and organizing
- Reminders to drink fluids and take prescribed medications
- Specialized memory care
- Transportation and assistance while shopping and running errands
- Lively companionship and conversation
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Transitional care
To learn more about Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas and what makes us stand out among other senior care providers, call our office today to schedule an in-home consultation.