How Transitional Care in Fayetteville Reduces Hospital Readmissions
Ready-Set-Go Home with Transitional Care in Fayetteville
Do you have a loved one who is currently an inpatient in the hospital? Are you concerned about your loved one's ability to care for themselves once they are discharged from the hospital? Perhaps you have heard the statistic that nearly 1 in 5 seniors with be readmitted to the hospital within the first 30 days after discharge. Take heart, help is available in the form of transitional care from Visiting Angels® Northwest Arkansas. Seniors throughout Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, Bella Vista, and the surrounding communities, rely on our non-medical transitional care to help their loved ones with their recovery.
Common Causes of Hospital Readmission
The transitional care professionals from Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas are familiar with the common reasons why seniors wind up being readmitted to the hospital in Fayetteville. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Exhaustion from disturbed sleep schedules in the hospital
- Inability to follow the doctor's discharge instructions
- Difficulty managing a new diagnosis at home
- Limited mobility and increased risk of falls
- Missed medication doses or not taking correctly
- Trouble getting to follow-up appointments
How Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas Can Help
Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas is an experienced provider of transitional care in the Fayetteville area. We can assist your loved one in several different ways:
- At the Hospital - Our care coordinator can meet with your loved one and supply them with a copy of our discharge planning guide. This can help you keep track of medications and doses, follow-up appointments, dietary restrictions, and more. We can also meet with the hospital's discharge planner to coordinate services.
- At Your Loved One's Home - Transitional care providers from Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas can provide your loved one in Fayetteville with non-medical aid such as walking assistance, meal preparation, transportation aid, bathing and dressing assistance, medication reminders, running errands, and more.
- At the Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas office - Transitional care planners can help coordinate meal delivery, transportation, and arrange for medication or equipment delivery for your loved one in Fayetteville.
Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas can help monitor your loved one in Fayetteville through our transitional care services. We can help them continue their recovery with our non-medical aid so they can avoid the frustration of hospital readmission.
If you have a parent or loved one in Fayetteville who is currently a hospital inpatient, or is scheduled for a hospital stay, call Visiting Angels Northwest Arkansas and inquire about our transitional care services and how they can help.
Serving Lowell and Northwest Arkansas
Visiting Angels NORTHWEST ARKANSAS213 W Monroe Ave #D
Lowell, AR 72745
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.