Make a difference in people's lives by joining our team! Visiting Angels of Northwest Arkansas is a highly-respected senior home care agency that serves aging adults in Springdale, Fayetteville, Bentonville, Lowell, and the surrounding Arkansas areas. If you are a caring and compassionate individual, we would love to speak with you about the caregiver positions that are currently open. You can even begin right away if you have a current HHA, CAN, or PCA certificate!
If you are interested in joining the Visiting Angels team, please call us at 479-419-9495 or click the picture below for more information.
Reasons to Join the Care Team at Visiting Angels of Northwest Arkansas
- Flexible scheduling (morning, evening, weekday, weekend, and overnight hours are available),
- Competitive compensation (up to $16/hour)
- Sign-on and retention bonuses (up to $1,000 and $6,000, respectively)
- Bonuses for referrals
- Paid opportunities to learn new skills
- Holiday pay
- Career growth opportunities
- A mobile app for clocking in/out and viewing your schedule
- A well-organized office staff that gives prompt employee feedback
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of the elderly
Begin Your Caregiving Career with Visiting Angels of Northwest Arkansas
What is it like to work as a caregiver at Visiting Angels of Northwest Arkansas? With the help of our well-informed and compassionate team, local seniors may continue living in their own homes as they age. Our helpful in-home care services make this a reality by giving them the assistance they need to carry out regular activities and by serving as a much-appreciated companion.
What you'll do as a caregiver:
- Help elderly people with daily tasks and provide conversation and companionship
- Help with aspects of self-care, such as washing, dressing, and eating
- Providing transportation to and from appointments and errands
- Assist with tasks such as grocery shopping, cooking, and light cleaning.
- Providing medication reminders
We work with both licensed and unlicensed caregivers. If you lack a valid caregiver's permit, we will provide you with the necessary training to become a PCA Licensed Caregiver if you have previous caregiving experience and are interested in working with Visiting Angels of Northwest Arkansas.
Testimonials from Our Caregivers
“I've enjoyed working here for a little over a year now. They are always willing to work with me and accommodate my schedule. If you have a passion for helping people I would recommend working for this company. The management has always been there to help me and the clients.” – Melissa N.
“I've been working for them since 2005 and they have always treated me like family. They show love and compassion towards the clients, caregivers and office staff. I love working for Visiting Angels.” – Justin E.
“I've just started with the company but my experience thus far has been excellent. Terrie is amazing and always helpful and Patricia was very thorough with the hiring process. Everyone I met, thus far has been kind and willing to help in anyway possible.” – Rebecka S.