Long Distance Elder Care in Pittsburgh
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Pittsburgh, we know it isn’t always easy for long distance families to get the elder care support they need. If you’re looking for a senior care provider who understands the unique challenges your family is facing, you can count on our team for assistance. We’ll help you set up at-home care services for a loved one that give you confidence about their well-being. That way, no matter how far away you live, you can finally find peace of mind.
More About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Pittsburgh
Many older individuals are able to maintain their independence for quite some time without needing help. However, once elderly adults require physical support with basic activities of everyday living, it’s often tough for them to continue aging in place without the assistance of a caregiver.
With our services, you can arrange to have a professional caregiver visit your loved one’s home in the Pittsburgh area. Our talented care providers are ready to offer high-quality services customized to the individual needs of their care recipients. We strive to deliver care that fits seniors’ lifestyles and enables them to maintain the quality of life they’re used to.
Simply get in touch with our office today, and we’ll help you arrange care from afar in the following ways:
- Discussing our services with you and other concerned family members over the phone or through email
- Answering your questions about costs, types of care, and creating a personalized care plan
- Visiting with your loved one for a one-on-one care consultation
- Designing a tailor-made plan of at-home services based on our conversations with both you and your loved one
- Choosing a caregiver from our team who suits your loved one’s personality, care needs, and scheduling requests
- Ensuring you receive regular updates about the care process and immediate notifications in the case of sudden changes in your loved one’s well-being
- Conducting check-in phone calls and drop-by visits to promote high-quality care at all times
- Giving you a phone number where you can always reach our staff, even after regular working hours
Is it time to help a loved one in Pittsburgh, Bethel Park, Brentwood, Castle Shannon, Mt Lebanon, South Park, Upper Saint Clair, West Mifflin, or a nearby town get started with elder care? Contact Visiting Angels Pittsburgh today to learn more about our program for long distance families.
Serving Pittsburgh, Southern Allegheny County, Fayette and Greene Counties
Visiting Angels in Pittsburgh, PA4146 Library Rd Suite 6
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.