Making Aging in Place in Scranton Possible
At Visiting Angels® Scranton, our mission is to help seniors age at home for as long as possible. Our supportive aging in place services provide elderly adults with the assistance they need to complete basic activities of daily living safely and comfortably. With our professional caregivers by their side, seniors can face the challenges of aging with confidence.
About Our Aging in Place in Scranton
If you’ve just come to the realization that your loved one needs help in order to maintain their independent lifestyle, it’s normal to feel a little overwhelmed. Your mind may be spinning with questions about their well-being. You may even be wondering if you should have them move to an assisted living center, nursing home, or other type of senior care facility.
Fortunately, there’s another option. Our professional caregivers at Visiting Angels Scranton are prepared to deliver in-home support for aging individuals living throughout the Scranton area. We make it possible for seniors to avoid a traumatic move away from their cherished home environment. In addition, we offer specialized services that help seniors cope with specific age-related issues. Our senior care programs include the following:
- Palliative Care
- End of Life Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Companion Care
- Post-Hospital Stay Care
- Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care
How Visiting Angels Scranton Helps Local Seniors
Our services can be customized to meet the individual needs of each of our care recipients. After meeting with you and your loved one in person as part of a free care consultation, we’ll design a plan that fits their lifestyle and allows them to remain at home where they feel most at ease. Here are just a few of the ways that we can assist your loved one with their daily routines:
- Support with personal care tasks, from bathing to dressing and grooming
- Walking assistance and help with mobility
- Participating in fun social activities and the senior’s favorite pastimes
- Providing reminders to take medications and attend appointments
- Running errands and going grocery shopping
- Planning and preparing healthy meals and snacks
- Assisting with basic household chores and homemaking activities
- Providing compassionate companionship and social interaction
- Offering transportation to appointments and events
- Monitoring diet and fluid intake
Learning more about our aging in place services is simple. All you have to do is call Visiting Angels Scranton today to get started with a no-cost care consultation in the convenience of your loved one’s home.
Serving Lackawanna, Wyoming, Luzerne, and Columbia Counties.
Visiting Angels Scranton, PA2200 Stafford Ave #600
Scranton, PA 18505
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.