Why Visiting Angels Live In Care?
Benefits of Full-Time Home Care Assistance
Elderly and disabled clients benefit from a single caregiver being present day and night in the comfort of their own homes.
- Lower Cost: A considerable amount of money can be saved by using a single Live-In Caregiver when compared to or living in a Skilled Nursing Facility or 24-hour care with changing shifts in the home.
- Easy Transitioning: The live-in program is ideal for a patient recovering from injury or illness as it avoids the nervous periods during shift changes.
- Better Communication: The care recipients’ family members enjoy talking to a single caregiver when they call for updates in their loved one’s health.
- Consistent Care and Greater Reliability: Live-in relationships involve greater bonding between the care providers and their patients.
- Specialized Live-In Care Training for caregivers
- Specialized Care Plans for the client
- Dedicated Client Care Supervisor: Joy Kennedy, LPN, is dedicated to managing the Live-In Care Program for a smooth transition.
Duties of Live-In Caregivers
- Companionship and socialization
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Meal Preparation, shopping, appointments, and transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Communicating with family members and often the rest of the medical team.
Funding for Live-In Care
Live-in care can be paid for by private resources paid by the client. Medicaid can assist with Live-In homecare costs based on your financial and physical needs. Medicaid Waiver programs include Aging, Independence, Attendant Care, and others. Veterans' Long-Term Care Insurance and other Life Insurance may help with payment.
Our caregiving team at Visiting Angels Scranton, PA, is experienced in providing non-medical home care and companionship to seniors. Contact us today to learn more about our live-in home care programs.
Serving Scranton, Waverly, Pittston, and surrounding areas | Lackawanna, Wyoming, Luzerne, and Columbia Counties.
Visiting Angels SCRANTON, PA2200 Stafford Ave #600
Scranton, PA 18505