Elderly Companion Care in Annandale
As your loved one ages, they may start to struggle with simple tasks around the house. They can still live at home independently, but now need a helping hand to do so. Let the elderly care companions at Visiting Angels® Springfield VA help. Not only do we offer a wide range of services to meet diverse home care needs, but we can create a customized plan specifically designed for your loved one. Whether they need help every day, or just a couple days a week, we can be there for them with compassionate and committed elderly care. Our elderly care services support seniors in Annandale, Springfield, Burke, and the surrounding communities.
Annandale's Choice in Elderly Care
Visiting Angels Springfield VA is Annandale's trusted choice for top quality, non-medical elderly care. When you choose us to provide home care for your aging loved one, they can access help and support in a variety of ways, including:
- Grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation
- Diet monitoring
- Light cleaning around the home, as well as laundry
- Transportation to and from appointments and errands
- Reminders for medications, events, and appointments
- Social companionship and emotional support
- Assistance with mobility, bathing, and dressing
All of our caregivers are thoroughly screened and vetted to ensure they have the knowledge and personality to deliver compassionate care, at your loved one's Annandale home. As a result, you can always rest assured your loved one is the hands of a caring professional when you can't be there.
Who Elderly Companion Care Services Can Help
You might be wondering how to tell if your loved one in the Annandale area can benefit from elderly care. There are a variety of different signs you can look for. These include:
- They have trouble completing simple tasks at home, like making the bed or preparing a meal.
- They can no longer drive due to a health- or age-related disability.
- They appear disheveled and are often wearing the same clothes.
- Their home is messy and they grow fatigued from trying to clean it.
- They seem distant, disconnected, or depressed.
- They're not participating in activities they once loved.
- Their fridge and pantry are either empty or full of spoiled groceries.
- They've missed important doctor's appointments or forget to take their medicine.
You don't want to place your loved one in nursing home care. At the same time, if you're noticing signs like the ones above, then our companion care for Springfield VA and the Annandale area seniors provides the ideal solution. We offer these services on a full-time or part-time basis, and are even available during evenings, on weekends, and over holidays.
Ready to learn more or book your no-cost consultation? Please call Visiting Angels Springfield VA today. Our elderly care services are available for families in Annandale, VA, as well as Springfield, VA, Burke, Fairfax, Bailey's Crossroads, Falls Church and the surrounding communities.
Serving Springfield, Annandale, Burke, Falls Church and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, VIRGINIA8136 Old Keene Mill Rd #A207
Springfield, VA 22152