In Home Care for Springfield
At Visiting Angels Springfield, we provide a healthy, happy alternative to nursing homes with our in home care services. As your loved ones start to require in home care services, it can be a difficult process for both you and them. We aim to make this time in their life – and in yours – as simple and stress-free as possible, by letting your loved one age in place within familiar, comfortable surroundings. We are pleased to offer in home care services to Springfield, Annandale, Burke, and Falls Church. Wherever you are, we’re here to help.
As a locally owned and operated in home care agency with strong roots in Springfield, it's important to us that our caregivers have a strong record of community involvement, too. We pride ourselves on being engaged, attentive caregivers with a commitment to making a difference in the lives of seniors. The secret is simple: we personalize our care for every single client. From hourly schedule to types of services, everything is customized– even caregivers are selected based on what best suits your loved one’s temperament and needs. We also constantly update our care plans to ensure that our clients are getting the highest level of care we can provide. It’s one of the many reasons that so many families in Springfield turn to us for in home care services.
Our In Home Care Services
When you come to Visiting Angels Springfield, you’ll see that we offer highly specific support depending on your loved one’s situation and in home care needs. Our in home care programs include:
- Personal Care. Providing help with a comprehensive range of dedicated personal services to assist your family member.
- Companion Care. We’ll match your loved one to a caregiver who can help ease loneliness and provide support for daily tasks.
- Certified Palliative Care. Supportive, holistic in home care for your family member.
- Alzheimer’s Care. Helping seniors with Alzheimer’s care to live an independent life.
- Dementia Care. Assistance with daily living for a loved one suffering from dementia.
- Ready-Set-Go Home. Helping to avoid hospital re-admission with gentle home care and support.
- Social Care Program. Getting your loved one to be active and engaged with the help of technology.
- End of Life Care. Providing compassionate end of life care and support to families and their loved ones.
No matter what your loved one needs, Visiting Angels Springfield is dedicated to providing a high standard of excellence with our in home care services every day.